D’King Vegetarian Snow Skin Musang King Durian Mooncake
Mid-Autumn Festival is this Sunday. Just as we’ve got our lanterns ready, a surprise delivery arrived at our doorstep last Saturday.
To our delight, we received this package from D’King, a premium durian mooncake brand.
Took a peek inside and saw two boxes of Vegetarian Snow Skin Musang King durian mooncakes.
Individually wrapped, there are FOUR packs in each styrofoam box to retain its coldness.
Beautifully handmade, with no preservatives and artificial flavouring added hence we have to keep it frozen until the moment we are ready to eat it.
Delicate snow skin that is light-textured yet uniquely bouncy. The snow skin is thin enough to emphasize the filling but strong enough to hold it all in.
The D’king mooncake filling is prepared using real durian pulp. Last year, their D24 mooncakes were very well received. This year they outdo themselves by using a more premium durian, the famous Musang King sourced from Pahang.
The moment we sliced the mooncake open, the fragrant aroma of durian filled our kitchen and then the house. The premium durian flesh gives it a creamy and glutinous filling with a robust scent and flavour that melts in our mouth.
Mooncakes are traditionally shared to unify completeness and unity of family. Since the mooncake is packed in styrofoam box with ice pack to retain its coldness I decided to bring them back to Malacca to share with my parents.
It survived the 2 hour journey and was still partially frozen when we arrived. My mother sliced it immediately as they too are very excited to savour this premium durian mooncake.
My niece loves the luscious texture and creamy mouthful in every bite of this Musang King durian mooncake.
D’king vegetarian snow skin musang king durian mooncake is sold in sets of eight 60g mooncakes, at RM128 per set, although there is currently a promotional price of RM98 per set. Delivery is free if two or more sets are purchased. To order, please whatsapp 012-664 8797 with the following format: <Name><Address><No of Sets><Delivery Date> .
4 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 120,552 views
- Water World @ i-City - 111,935 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 103,968 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 80,723 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 75,563 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 66,081 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 63,767 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 56,290 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 53,991 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 53,572 views
- Art time with Ayden : Why Stamping is important for young children
- Guess where were we …
- How to Grow and Harvest Red (Adzuki) Beans in 60 Days
- D EMPIRE Art of Cuisine, Pavilion
- Toy Review – Disney PLANES
- SnoWalk @ i-City
- PLAY-DOH Town Firehouse Playset Review and Giveaway
- All You Can Eat Weekend Dim Sum Brunch at Ti Chen Chinese Restaurant