Eggless Nutty Chocolate Brownie Recipe
I’m so excited to share this recipe today. For once, I really like what I’ve just made! LoL! Coming from me you’d know that it will be something super simple or I won’t do it.
Yummy Eggless Nutty Chocolate Brownie
22 Marie Biscuits
20gm cocoa powder
40gm roasted nuts (I used almond and cashew nuts)
200gm condensed milk
Break Marie biscuits in a plastic bag.
Hand the plastic bag over to your child. They’ll be more than happy to break the biscuits into crumbs. Just get them to press the bag and the job is done!
I don’t like it to be too powdery. I prefer it to be a little coarse as it will make the brownie a more interesting bite.
I’m such a lazy mom that I don’t even roast my own nuts. I bought those roasted nuts under the SNACKS section and my choice of Almond and Cashew is just because those are the only two ROASTED nuts available -.- But it’s a good choice as almonds are fibre rich and cholesterol free while cashew nuts are also naturally cholesterol free and is a good source of dietary fibre.
Chop them coarsely.
Pour the Marie biscuit crumbs into a bowl.
Add 20gm of cocoa powder.
Add in the chopped nuts.
Add 200gm condensed milk.
Mix really well making sure all the dry ingredients combined thoroughly with the milk.
Transfer into a baking tray but since I don’t have a small baking tray I just use a shallow bowl. *Line the bowl with clingwrap for easy removal later*Press firmly thoroughly.
Refrigerate. Let it chill for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight.
My verdict? This is too simple to be TRUE! Seriously, all we needed to do is basically combine all the dry ingredients with milk and wait. No boiling, no baking. Yes, the most torturing part has got to be the waiting for at least 4 hours before being able to gobble up this delicious brownies!
Ethan took less than 15 minutes to whip this out and so can YOU!
Ethan is already requesting to make another round of this yummy brownie for his teachers and friends and with that, I consider this a HUGE success! ^_^
We made another batch of brownie today. Added more nuts as we like it nutty. Cut and placed it in cupcake paper as it is prettier that way as we are giving this batch to Ethan’s teachers. Hope they’ll like it! :)
40 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
SUBMERRYN ON MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
Little Chefs’ Recipe
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* Bendi Goreng Bawang Belacan
* Ayam Satay Buah Keras
* Soya Cincau
* Seaweed Popiah Snack
* Chicken Floss Roll
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
Karon, Phuket (Thailand)
Surin, Phuket (Thailand)
Mai Khao, Phuket (Thailand)
Bali with Kids (Indonesia)
Universal Studio Singapore
River Cruise (Singapore)
S.E.A Aquarium (Singapore)
Port Dickson (Malaysia)
Port Dickson (Malaysia)
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 142,591 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 118,630 views
- Water World @ i-City - 115,935 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 107,357 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 90,111 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 85,362 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 73,576 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 72,671 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 59,303 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decorations : Chinese Fan - 58,543 views
- WTF – What Tasty Food @ Bangsar
- To The Dentist We Go Again
- Cooking with Ayden: Steamed Chicken with Minced Bean Paste
- Ayden’s Audition
- Baking with Ayden: Rice Cooker Cheesecake
- Buka Puasa Buffet 2017: The Saujana Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Painting with Ayden: The Benefits of Painting for Children
- Our Favourite at Skippys Pizza