Singapore River Night Cruise
During our recent trip to Singapore, we took the opportunity to bring the boys for the Singapore River Night Cruise. Ethan has been on this cruise before but it was the Day Cruise. This is the boys’ first time on a night cruise.
It wasn’t in our plan to go for the cruise actually but as we were taking a leisurely stroll, the boys saw the boat and requested to ride on it.
Singapore River Night Cruise
The cruise is 40 minutes long. The ticket price was S$15/adult back in 2010 but has since increased to S$25/adult now.
Darling and my tickets.
Don’t even think of converting to our RM. Heartache! LoL!
After waiting for 10 minutes or so, we get to board the boat.
We sat on the outdoor seats. Look at this picture:
No, Ayden was not going to throw up. He was not having seasick. He was actually drinking water. But look at Darling. Look behind him. There is a momok behind him! OMG! >_<
One of the many colourful bridges we went under.
Clarke Quay – Hotspot for Singapore night life.
We were lucky to be able to see the Extreme Swing in action.
If you are wondering what Extreme Swing is, watch this video we recorded back in 2010 during our Day Cruise:
Singapore Extreme Swing
We also get to see the Singapore Flyer during the cruise.
We were lucky again as we managed to catch the light show at Marina by the bay from our cruise.
Of course, there is the iconic Merlion too along the way.
Last but not least…
Boo! Another MOMOK!
That’s all for our Singapore River Night Cruise. The boys enjoyed themselves. It was definitely nicer to take the cruise at night. Singapore looks beautiful at night.
20 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 120,470 views
- Water World @ i-City - 111,859 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 103,884 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 80,671 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 75,500 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 66,046 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 63,731 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 56,210 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 53,948 views
- Scorching HOT! - 53,512 views
- How to Grow and Harvest Red (Adzuki) Beans in 60 Days
- D EMPIRE Art of Cuisine, Pavilion
- Toy Review – Disney PLANES
- SnoWalk @ i-City
- PLAY-DOH Town Firehouse Playset Review and Giveaway
- All You Can Eat Weekend Dim Sum Brunch at Ti Chen Chinese Restaurant
- Which Flight to Choose from KL to Bali?
- Hand-me-downs – Ethan’s bicycle is now Ayden’s