Going To School at Night
There was one morning when Ayden woke me up before 5am! Don’t know why, he refused to go back to bed. I left him there with the Daddy while I went down to prepare Ethan’s snack box. I went back into the room 20 minutes later to see him wide awake so I thought why not bring him along to send the kor-kor to school.
Ayden got so excited when we told him that he’ll be sending big bro Ethan to school. He went out to the car porch to see the sky still dark with the moon still very visible. He then asked, “Why kor-kor go to school at night?” LoL!
Can’t blame him, the sky does look like it is still night time.
The road, sky and everything looked very much at night.
Only when we arrived the school area that the sky began to brighten up.
Even then the moon and a single star is still visible.
That was my (and Ayden’s) very first time accompanying the Daddy to send Ethan to school too. Not bad, waking up before the rooster does :P
3 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 120,483 views
- Water World @ i-City - 111,870 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 103,894 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 80,682 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 75,514 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 66,049 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 63,738 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 56,223 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 53,954 views
- Scorching HOT! - 53,519 views
- How to Grow and Harvest Red (Adzuki) Beans in 60 Days
- D EMPIRE Art of Cuisine, Pavilion
- Toy Review – Disney PLANES
- SnoWalk @ i-City
- PLAY-DOH Town Firehouse Playset Review and Giveaway
- All You Can Eat Weekend Dim Sum Brunch at Ti Chen Chinese Restaurant
- Which Flight to Choose from KL to Bali?
- Hand-me-downs – Ethan’s bicycle is now Ayden’s