Sanrio Hello Kitty Town, Nusajaya Johor
During our Theme Park Exploration trip down south last month, we dropped by Sanrio Hello Kitty Town in Nusajaya Johor to check what the hype is all about.
The entrance fee is quite expensive for such a small place.
Both adults and children are charged the same rate which I think is a bit ridiculous. They should have a fee structure according to age just like Kidzania where the adult’s fee is cheaper than the kid’s as all we (adults) do is escort and wait while the activities are mostly for kids in here.
At the entrance of Sanrio Hello Kitty Town.
This is the interior view of Sanrio Hello Kitty Town from the entrance. Yes, just one level of it and you can see the end from here. That is why I said this place is small.
We arrived just in time to catch the Hello Kitty LIVE show.
Hello Kitty in Oz. We went inside to check it out.
There is a Friendship Land in Hello Kitty in Oz.
I think we are supposed to put balls into the green bin and it will shoot the balls out through the flower but nothing happened. It was not working. There wasn’t any staff in here for us to check with.
So the boys ended up throwing balls to each other.
Nothing much to do, so take picture lah.
The only ride in here is the Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel teacup ride.
A Hello Kitty mascot made an appearance at the Dream Photo Garden but when I asked a staff if she would be kind enough to help us take a family picture using my camera, she coldly replied, “Sorry we cannot touch visitor’s gadgets”. ALAMAK why like that? We just got back from Universal Studio Singapore where the staffs happily helped us take family pictures with their mascots using our camera!
So our dream photo garden ended up without the Daddy because nobody wanted to help us take a family picture. Nope, this is definitely NOT my dream photo!
Ayden was attracted to Hello Kitty though.
Anyway, the doors in their washroom is nice.
We left soon after because there was really nothing much to do in here. I wish the staffs are friendlier as none actually volunteered to explain further when I asked around regarding the activities here and more.
Seriously for die hard fans of Hello Kitty only.
4 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 129,997 views
- Water World @ i-City - 113,718 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 105,495 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 84,923 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 79,969 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 68,757 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 68,112 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 58,252 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 57,266 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 54,594 views
- The Emperor, Dorsett Grand Subang’s Chinese New Year Menu 2017
- Chinese New Year Decoration: Sunway Pyramid
- We are on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) – Chinese New Year Snack
- Dynasty Restaurant’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Popular Chinese New Year Snack : Chicken Floss Roll
- Ee Chinese Cuisine’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Chinese New Year Pikachu
- Easy Chinese New Year Snack – Seaweed Popiah Crisp