Ayden’s first visit to Universal Studio Singapore
We brought Ethan to Universal Studio in Singapore for the very first time when he was 3 years old. He did not need a ticket to enter then as kids under the age of four enters for free. Here is our write up on that:
1) Ethan’s first time in USS
We went again when Ethan was 5 year old. This time he needed a ticket to enter and this time he can ride on more attractions. It was also his first time riding on a roller coaster and the Transformers ride. He enjoyed himself very much.
2) Ethan’s first rollercoaster ride
Ethan is 8 now. Little brother Ayden is already two years old so we thought it is a good time to bring them over again and we did. We drove into Singapore this time around and parking is free. It was our very first time driving into Singapore.
Our very first family photo together in USS. With Frankenstein.
What I like about USS is their staffs are ever so obliging to help us take family pictures so we have lots and lots of family pictures as good times keepsake. The same can’t be said about Hello Kitty Sanrio Town in Johor though. When we requested a favour from the staffs to help us take a family picture, the Hello Kitty staffs will simply answer, “We can’t touch visitors’ gadgets”. Fine!
With Alex of Madagascar.
Ayden’s favourite, the penguins of Madagascar.
With the family of Madagascar.
Ayden went countless rides on this carousel while big brother Ethan went for Transformers ride and more.
Charlie Chaplin taught Ethan to pose before this picture was taken :D
With Shrek and Princess Fiona.
Ayden enjoyed seeing, hearing and feeling the Shrek 4-D adventure. Ethan shouted out loud when spiders dropped onto his legs. So geli. I felt it too. LoL. The 4-D adventure here is pretty awesome. My third time watching yet am still impressed :D
It was so nice to get to eat ice-cream on that super sunny day.
We will never miss Waterworld each time we are here. With gun shots, explosion, airplane and more, it is a must watch! One of the first thing we do whenever we entered USS is to check on the time of the show for Waterworld. Watched it for the third time and they still impressed me like it was my first time watching.
The boys had fun sitting in the Splash Zone and got splashed by the cast.
Lights, Camera, Action is also another must go. It’s unbelievable how they made it feels like as if we are experiencing real hurricane.
Ethan’s favourite is obviously Transformers the Ride. He went for it twice, once with the Daddy and another time with me.
He super loves Transformers.
Super duper happy day for Ethan.
There is a new attraction in USS. It is the world’s first Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey suspended coaster.
The boys ever so happy to be eating chicken rice.
A dinosaur fossil right smack in the middle of the restaurant.
I brought Ayden to watch the live show of Elmo and friends while Ethan and Daddy are at the Transformers ride.
We took some pictures before calling it a day.
We were there from morning till late evening before we made our way back to Johor to Pulai Springs Resort where we stayed throughout our vacation. It was a tiring but fun-filled day.
9 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 130,963 views
- Water World @ i-City - 113,746 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 105,515 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 85,272 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 80,362 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 68,955 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 68,470 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 58,262 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 57,288 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decorations : Chinese Fan - 54,805 views
- DKING CNY Durian Goodies Hamper
- The Emperor, Dorsett Grand Subang’s Chinese New Year Menu 2017
- We are on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) – Chinese New Year Snack
- Popular Chinese New Year Snack : Chicken Floss Roll
- Easy Chinese New Year Snack – Seaweed Popiah Crisp
- Dynasty Restaurant’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Chinese New Year Decoration: Sunway Pyramid
- Ee Chinese Cuisine’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu