Ayden’s 8 months picture journey
With a blink of an eye, little Ayden is 8 months old already. It feels like just yesterday he popped out unexpectedly on Merdeka Day. Surprisingly, we are all coping pretty well with his arrival. I still have time to blog! I thought with his arrival, my blog will be gone and forgotten but no, it is still surviving *pops confetti*
Here’s a picture journey of him from newborn to the present at 8 months :)
Ayden newborn. Dunno why his face full of scratches…
Ayden @ 1 month. Hair very the cool looking.
Ayden @ 2 months, starting to be cheeky.
Ayden @ 3 months. Favourite position, on his tummy.
Ayden @ 4 months. Terbalik dy. Loves seeing the world in upside down? Haha
Ayden @ 5 months. The cutest stage. Paling chubby, paling bulats.
Ayden @ 6 months. Slowly losing his baby fats, growing into a big boy dy.
Ayden @ 7 months. Suddenly so thin dy…
Ayden @ 8 months. Blur. LoL!
Ethan is doing extremely well as the elder brother. He loves playing with Ayden and looks forward to spend time with him whenever possible. I am simply blessed to have them in my life <3
6 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here for my disclosure policy.
In The Media
* ntv7 The Breakfast Show 8/5/2013
* MHI TV3 9/02/2013
* Hello On Two TV2 4/02/2013
* Chiki Boom TV2
* Bernama Radio24 13/09/2012
* The Star, Metro 19/01/2012
* The Star
* In.Tech 07/09/2010
* ParenThots 05/09/2010
* The Star, Tech Takes 01/09/2010
* The Star, 14/04/2010
* ParenThots, 12/04/2010
* TV3, 15/02/2010
* The Star, 25/11/2009
Quick & Simple Recipes
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- My Tong Sui Collection - 95,429 views
- Water World @ i-City - 85,170 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 49,125 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 47,703 views
- Scorching HOT! - 46,821 views
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 44,810 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 43,917 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 41,147 views
- Taken for Granted - 37,938 views
- Have pouffe will titon - 36,331 views
- Fascination with Dried Leaves
- Taman Santai Strawberry Park, Genting
- Should Kids Be Playing with Toy Guns?
- Vietnamese Buffet at LINK, Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar
- DIY Butter Sandwich
- 七星班 Seven Star Grouper feast at Mei Six Hin, Prima Sri Gombak
- Ding Ding Grill Fish Steamboat @ Private Kitchen, SS2 Chow Yang
- Ethan’s First Talent Competition