Takasima Livia iSofa
I was in Sunway Pyramid the other day when Malaysia’s leading fitness and health equipment provider Takasima launched Livia iSofa, Japan’s number one selling and Malaysia’s only Pelvic Corrective Exercise and Relaxation Sofa.
4 attractive lifestyle colours of the Livia iSofa: Harmony Purple, Wealth Red, Health Yellow and Opportunity Brown
In today’s modern living, few people can escape from pain and discomfort on their back and bottom. Many of these problems are due to pelvic misalignment which is caused by strains from daily routines such as wearing high heel shoes, carrying heavy loads or an unhealthy standing and sitting postures.
Livia iSofa offers consumers an alternative way for easing and treating these problems in the convenient comfort of their homes. Livia iSofa is ergonomically designed to provide full body support for total comfort and relaxation. It comes equipped with 20 airbags which offers therapeutic exercise programs for correcting the pelvic position, releasing stress and relaxing the spine as well as firming the buttocks and trimming the waist.
Celebrity host Chui Ling and celebrity newscaster Owen Yap made special guest appearances and also to share their experience on owning and using the Livia iSofa.
Owen initially bought the iSofa for his mom but grown fond to it after trying it out himself. He particularly loves the stretching exercises that help to release tension and is very relaxing. Chui Ling on the other hand wanted something practical that can fit into the design of her house. She especially loves how the Livia iSofa is foldable. When she first uses it, she was very impressed at how hard the iSofa squeezes her buttocks. She loves it!
I can’t wait to try the Livia iSofa myself and quickly grabbed the one available near me.
Seriously loving how the iSofa squeezes my buttocks. No wonder Chui Ling was amazed when she first tried it!
Mommies like me usually have wider pelvic after giving birth and this Livia iSofa is the only Pelvic Corrective Sofa in Malaysia! I initially thought that the pelvic corrective exercise will be painful but to my surprise, it is actually very relaxing!
Just like Owen, I love the stretching exercises too. I guess being in front of the PC too long, I just don’t stretch enough.
Mommies these days are expected to look good. Gone were the days when mothers can go out looking unruly and overweight. With the trimming program of Livia iSofa, left and right airbag will function to firm up our buttocks while our waist get trimmed at the same time. How awesome is that? I can have a body sculpting session while working on my laptop! Actually, I can even have a workout in my nap! How nice is that?
While I was enjoying my 15 minutes pampering session on the Livia iSofa, these two were enjoying themselves too with Owen having some mischievous thoughts in his mind:
And while those two were having fun with the iSofa, I was deep in slumber already during my second session on the iSofa!
The Livia iSofa is so cute and comfy I can just doze here anytime! I chose purple to compliment my PURPLE art studio!
Livia iSofa is retailing at RM3000 but for a limited time only in conjunction with the launch, Takasima is offering an introductory price of RM1800 per unit. Wow! I mean… WOW!
14 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
In The Media
* ntv7 The Breakfast Show 8/5/2013
* MHI TV3 9/02/2013
* Hello On Two TV2 4/02/2013
* Chiki Boom TV2
* Bernama Radio24 13/09/2012
* The Star, Metro 19/01/2012
* The Star
* In.Tech 07/09/2010
* ParenThots 05/09/2010
* The Star, Tech Takes 01/09/2010
* The Star, 14/04/2010
* ParenThots, 12/04/2010
* TV3, 15/02/2010
* The Star, 25/11/2009
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Water World @ i-City - 103,337 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 98,452 views
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 82,263 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 64,019 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 59,809 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 55,115 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 51,326 views
- Scorching HOT! - 50,065 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 49,933 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 47,468 views
- Mid-Autumn Moon Cakes @ Ee Chinese Cuisine, Eastin Hotel Petaling Jaya
- Road Safety, Traffic Rules for Kids
- Every face tells a story – The Sloane Clinic’s Beauty & Your Fortune Workshop
- Ole Ole Delights, Melaka
- Toilet Paper Roll Apple Tree
- 23 months old Ayden baking a cake
- Le Pont Boulangerie @ Bedford Business Park
* The Sloane Clinic Workshop
* GEMFIVE Online Shopping
* Ultherapy™ follow-up
* The Sloane Clinic Ultherapy™
* Trudy & Teddy
* WORLDFOODS paste
* Samsung KidsTime Conclusion
* Samsung KidsTime Educational Apps
* HP Print Apps
* Samsung KidsTime App
* Nestum 3-in-1
* Matrix Global Schools
* Ice Age Adventure 2014
* Liese Blaune
* Universal Studio Hollywood
* Tiger Balm Mosquito Repellent
* Nestum #MoreLife
* Vanish Stain Remover
* KOSE Sekkisei Lotion Mask Giveaway
* KOSE Sekkisei Lotion Mask
* Celcom CNY
* New Kia Optima K5