Pre-register ONLINE to win a Samsung GALAXY S III NOW!
*48 hours sticky post. Scroll down for latest update*
The new and much anticipated Samsung GALAXY S III was launched to the media on the 24th May to a rousing applause from the audience. We were amazed by the smooth presentation and outstanding product demo.
I am sold! Yeah I am really SOLD! Read about it here if you don’t already know how SOLD I am >_<
I super love the huge 4.8” HD Super AMOLED display. It makes navigating such a breeze and the larger display is simply easier on the eyes too.
You know I can’t live without a smart phone. It is embedded into my life that I’ll just seize to function should my fon die on me. Okay, it’s not that my current fon is dying on me *touch wood* but I’m just so tempted to try Android instead.
So apa lagi? Wait anxiously for the consumer launch pulak lah! *coming REAL soon I heard!*
I got to know that if I pre-register online for the Samsung Galaxy S III with Celcom from 25 – 30 May 2012, I’ll stand a chance to win a Samsung GALAXY S III! Fuh!
I logged on to www.celcom.com.my/smartphones/galaxys3.php and fill in my particulars.
Sorry-lah, IC number must padam abit. After entering my personal particulars, I clicked NEXT.
Woot! Share this with friends who are equally keen on the Samsung Galaxy S3 consumer launch. Ajak them to attend the launch with me! The more the merrier!
You can skip this part but you won’t be in the running to win that GALAXY S3 then because only those who shared it with 5 of their friends on Facebook, entitles them to enter the lucky draw at the launch to be in the running to win a Samsung GALAXY S III! I shared with 20 friends! Do I get more chance at the lucky draw? ^_^
See! I selected 20 leh! Maximum dah! Sorry to those that I did not manage to invite :(
In just 4 simple steps, I’m already on my way to Celcom’s Samsung GALAXY S III consumer launch which is happening real SOON!
Why Celcom? Because a smart phone must have a smart business partner.
• Celcom has the widest network coverage anywhere in Malaysia, indoors, outdoors and on-the-move.
• Celcom offers the best network quality, be it messaging, voice calls, video calling, surfing, email, etc.
• Celcom gives you the richest web and video streaming experience with its stable connection.
Nuff said, now I’ll just wait for that e-invite and jet my way to the launch. Oh yeah, before I forget, to those of you I did not managed to send the invites (because I maximised the 20 quota >_<) you can pre-register online now at www.celcom.com.my/smartphones/galaxys3.php
That day I attended the media launch you all bising say I tak ajak you guys, now here’s an open invite. Cepat go register yourselves!
See ya there!
9 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
SUBMERRYN ON MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
Little Chefs’ Recipe
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* Bendi Goreng Bawang Belacan
* Ayam Satay Buah Keras
* Soya Cincau
* Seaweed Popiah Snack
* Chicken Floss Roll
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
Karon, Phuket (Thailand)
Surin, Phuket (Thailand)
Mai Khao, Phuket (Thailand)
Bali with Kids (Indonesia)
Universal Studio Singapore
River Cruise (Singapore)
S.E.A Aquarium (Singapore)
Port Dickson (Malaysia)
Port Dickson (Malaysia)
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 142,694 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 118,895 views
- Water World @ i-City - 116,053 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 107,403 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 90,236 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 85,427 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 73,630 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 72,732 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 59,409 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decorations : Chinese Fan - 58,597 views
- Cooking with Ayden: Sweet Potato in Gula Melaka dessert
- Quick trip back to Melaka and a BBQ
- To The Dentist We Go Again
- WTF – What Tasty Food @ Bangsar
- Cooking with Ayden: Steamed Chicken with Minced Bean Paste
- Ayden’s Audition
- Baking with Ayden: Rice Cooker Cheesecake
- Buka Puasa Buffet 2017: The Saujana Hotel Kuala Lumpur