SnoWalk @ i-City
Living in a tropical climate country, we always longed for winter as that is one thing we can’t get here. Due to the boys’ desire to experience snow, we brought them to SnoWalk @ i-City recently.
SnoWalk @ i-City
Operation Hours: 11am-1am
|Before 6 pm|
|After 6 pm|
The entrance of SnoWalk.
We were given jackets before entering SnoWalk. Boots and gloves were not provided though. It is recommended to bring your own gloves as it can be really cold in here.
Ayden got a cute little jacket just right for his size.
SnoWalk is literally snow walk. We walked on carpeted walkway to admire the snow displays by our sides. But it gets better as the further we walked in, the carpet disappears and we get to walk on ice.
The ice sculptures can be very slippery though (because they are made of ICE, duh… Merryn can you be a little more intelligent?) so be very careful while posing for photographs. I almost slip onto the camel when I put my foot on the ice sculpture in the above picture. Lesson learnt – do not step on ice sculpture
Wait, what? Camel? In a winter wonderland? LoL. YES! We were in River Nile that features the great story of Egypt and Pharaoh. Over the Nile River, we can see ice sculptures with the storyline of Egyptians and the kingdom in the arctic winter instead of scorching hot sun.
It is really cold in here, below 8 degrees Celsius. Without gloves and winter hats, the boys started to get frozen.
It is a good idea to keep warm in the igloo.
More ice sculptures.
Egypt and Pharaoh
How in the world did these turtles survive this extreme freezing temperature?
And we are back on the carpeted walkway to board the Polar Express.
Waiting to ride the Polar Express. The Polar Express brought us to a journey to the Arctic to see Eskimos fishing and playing with polar bears.
The boys were intrigue by this man who was building something. They stood there for a while watching him at work but then they got really cold hence we quickly find our way out.
Unlike the Snow World in Genting that has a 40-minutes limit per session, there is no time limit for visitors here in SnoWalk. You can take your time as long as you wish but my little family were in there for less than half an hour as the boys can’t stand the cold. It would be great if they could provide gloves and boots just like Snow World Genting. It would make it more bearable in the cold.
11 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 135,359 views
- Water World @ i-City - 113,871 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 105,637 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 86,985 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 82,257 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 70,442 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 69,998 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 58,338 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 57,345 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decorations : Chinese Fan - 56,137 views
- Ayden’s Pikachu is MISSING!
- MILO®UHT® UHT Bento Making Workshop
- canton2go Mini Buffet Delivery
- The Emperor, Dorsett Grand Subang’s Chinese New Year Menu 2017
- We are on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) – Chinese New Year Snack
- Popular Chinese New Year Snack : Chicken Floss Roll
- DKING CNY Durian Goodies Hamper
- Easy Chinese New Year Snack – Seaweed Popiah Crisp