Bright Little Explorers
In conjunction with the unveiling of Scott’s® DHA Gummies, Scott’s® also launched its ‘Bright Little Explorers’ campaign in a bid to raise awareness on the importance of DHA in supporting children’s brain development as well as helping nurture curiosity and adventurous minds.
Featuring brain-stimulating activities, Scott’s® ‘Bright Little Explorers’ campaign has been developed to help trigger children’s inquisitive nature. In partnership with Aquaria KLCC, a line-up of programmes which incorporate brainteaser activities have been tailor-made for kids.
Ethan got the opportunity to participate in Bright Little Explorer’s very first activity – the ‘Discovery Hunt’ in Aquaria KLCC recently.
Ethan goes around Aquaria KLCC to hunt for various aquatic life by searching Aquaria’s exhibits and facts displayed around the aquarium for clues.
Daddy, Ayden and I tagged along while Ethan went around looking for answers but we let him discover the answers himself. He learned so much about marine life’s behaviours and the habitats they live in at the end of the hunt.
Ethan enjoyed it so much that he is on the lookout for the very next activity organised for Scott’s® Bright Little Explorers – Sleep with the Sharks Contest.
‘Sleep with Sharks’ allows participants to witness various nocturnal activities by sharks and marine creatures in a fun-filled night.
Ethan wishes to win these tickets as this event includes feeding sessions, hands-on night activities, night educational tours and a unique experience of ‘sleeping with sharks’ all of which he has never experience.
Scott’s® Malaysia offers a fully-funded ‘Sleep with the Sharks’ tickets which can be won via a contest featured on its official Facebook page -> https://www.facebook.com/ScottsMalaysia/
Ethan is a big fan of sharks so he is determined to try winning this contest.
Moms will also win RM100 worth of AEON shopping vouchers!
All you and your mini have to do to participate in this contest is:
- Ask your mini to complete this sentence:
“If I could sleep next to a shark, I will ask Mr. Shark…..” (in less than 25 words), then guide your mini to draw a very simple happy shark on a piece of paper.
- Snap a photo of your mini’s drawing and post it in the comments section along with your mini’s sentence.
- 10 most creative answers will win a pair of tickets to experience ‘Sleep with the Sharks’ and moms will enjoy RM100 shopping vouchers
May the most adorable and creative drawing and caption win!
The contest runs from 19th September to 7th October 2016.
Children are curious by nature. They are fascinated by the many sharks they see in Aquaria KLCC. Sharks are friend, not food. Do not eat shark to get your daily dose of DHA. A serving (of 3 gummies) of Scott’s® DHA Gummies daily is enough to supplement the daily diet of children and help meet their daily DHA intake to support brain and vision development.
These gummies are so delicious, the task now is not ‘how to make them eat their DHA supplement’ but rather ‘how to stop them from finishing the entire bottle of gummies in just a day’!
For more information, do check out https://www.scottskids.com/my
Also visit this page here http://bit.ly/2cQewGk for contest’s terms and conditions.
1 Comment + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 121,783 views
- Water World @ i-City - 112,739 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 104,760 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 81,322 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 76,330 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 66,747 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 64,340 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 57,486 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 56,709 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 54,196 views
- Christmas Decorations: 1 Utama
- Joyful Gatherings at Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur
- Drum with Ethan: Ethan’s Performance at Sunway Giza mall
- His Friend’s Birthday
- Christmas is the Season of Joy at Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- A Holly Jolly Christmas at Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Craft with Ayden: Cotton Bud Tree Art
- Kids are King @ Holiday Inn Resort Penang