We were in Malacca last weekend and took the opportunity to drop by Yeast Pastry House in Taman Kota Laksamana to grab their latest collection of fine and delectable cream cheese creations in collaboration with Anchor Say Cheese campaign. Themed “Connecting with Loved Ones”, this campaign aims to bring people together over some delicious desserts.
Yeast Pastry House
No 9 & 11 Jalan Kota Laksamana 3/8
Taman Kota Laksamana
Tel: 06-283 1088
Here’s a little fact on Anchor Say Cheese campaign:
Fonterra Foodservices Malaysia launched the second phase of its successful Anchor Say Cheese campaign – an exclusive assortment of Anchor-branded desserts, a first of its kind in the market. Together with its selected bakery partners, Fonterra Foodservices continues to delight customers with limited-edition desserts created by Fonterra’s own in-house patisserie chefs using top quality real butter, cream cheese, milk and cream from its highly popular Anchor range.
Customers can now expect these exclusive Anchor’s signature creations at selected bakeries across the country, including Malacca, which is available at Yeast Pastry House. Each bakery partner will whip up the delicious Anchor branded desserts using the original recipes and training provided by Fonterra’s patisserie chefs, with a slight tweak to suit the unique preferences of its customers.
The boys and I on a Saturday evening, indulging in the finest European themed cheese desserts as well as delicious sweet breads specially crafted for cheese lovers.
Almond Rosa (RM6.50)
Almond Rosa features a rich layer of cream cheese layered between nutty almond butter sponge cake. The butter and almond sponge cake has a light yet moist texture.
Cheeznie is our favourite. It is cream cheese sandwiched between two slices of decadent chocolate brownies and topped with chopped walnuts. The texture is more dense and the chunks of walnut inside makes each bite an interesting and satisfying one.
Lady Marmalade (RM3.80)
Lady Marmalade is a sweet bread with an orange cream cheese filling topped with orange candied peel. Fresh oranges infused the flavor into the cream cheese. Its tanginess creates a very happy feeling, luring you to keep on eating.
First Love (RM3.50)
First Love is a sweet bread with a brown sugar cream cheese in the center sprinkled with brown sugar. Just as the name suggested, a bite of this gives a sensational feeling just like falling in love. It has a perfect chewiness on the bun paired with intense sweetness of the filling. Brown sugar enhanced the cream and cheese filling and the overall flavor of the bun.
These exclusive Anchor’s signature creations are available at selected bakeries throughout the country from now until December 2016. Customers will also receive the limited edition Anchor spoon with every purchase of two boxes of Anchor’s signature desserts.
* The pricing for the desserts varies according to the bakeries
3 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 130,967 views
- Water World @ i-City - 113,746 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 105,515 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 85,282 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 80,362 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 68,956 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 68,471 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 58,262 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 57,288 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decorations : Chinese Fan - 54,805 views
- DKING CNY Durian Goodies Hamper
- The Emperor, Dorsett Grand Subang’s Chinese New Year Menu 2017
- We are on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) – Chinese New Year Snack
- Popular Chinese New Year Snack : Chicken Floss Roll
- Easy Chinese New Year Snack – Seaweed Popiah Crisp
- Dynasty Restaurant’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Chinese New Year Decoration: Sunway Pyramid
- Ee Chinese Cuisine’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu