Eco World Majestic Season’s Flower Show
My sister-in-law informed us regarding this flower show at Eco World Majestic in Semenyih last month but we did not have the time to go and check it out. Last Sunday, we finally managed to squeeze a couple of hours to drop by just to see what the hype is all about.
We went in the afternoon but because the place is too packed, visitors are not allowed to drive in. We were told to park outside and take their shuttle van in. We did not want to do that so we left and head over to my in-law’s house for lunch.
We drove there again in the evening and this time we are allowed to drive all the way in. We had to go to their gallery to get the passes (which are given out complimentary) before entering the garden.
First stop, where shall we fly to?
Flower greeting us as soon as we enter the garden.
There are also florist selling flowers in case you are feeling all romantic and wants to surprise your partner.
Sunflower garden. The scorching hot weather makes beautiful bright pictures. LoL.
Oh look, we are in Amsterdam already. There are two windmills here. The other one is more beautiful but so many people surrounding it for pictures, we can’t even squeeze in.
Still in Amsterdam, in the giant Dutch Clogs. The boys have not been to Amsterdam so this is good enough for them.
Okay, time for a #throwback picture. This is Darling and I in giant Dutch clogs, ten years ago in Holland.
Reminiscing our first wedding anniversary back in 2006. I was not a blogger yet back then :D
Floating colourful umbrellas. It drizzled as soon as we got under these umbrellas and stopped as soon as we walked out from there. What sorcery is that? Haha.
Hmm… guess where are we now?
#Throwback time again. Below is the real thing.
10 years ago!
Okay, back to the present. There is even Love Lock Bridge here.
Ayden reading the notes on the love locks. Did I tell you it was super scorching hot that evening?
And here we are in Shanghai!
The reluctant model is melting >_<
So, so hot, Ayden can’t keep his eyes open.
Ethan the trishaw puller :D
Finally some cool breeze! We were there for exactly half an hour and already sweating buckets. It was really, really hot that day and packed like sardines in there. The flower show will be on until this weekend only. I can foresee even crazier crowd this weekend as people will make a last minute drive there just to check the place out (like us).
17 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 129,945 views
- Water World @ i-City - 113,715 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 105,482 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 84,913 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 79,959 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 68,747 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 68,103 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 58,251 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 57,265 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 54,592 views
- Chinese New Year Decoration: Sunway Pyramid
- We are on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) – Chinese New Year Snack
- Dynasty Restaurant’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Popular Chinese New Year Snack : Chicken Floss Roll
- Ee Chinese Cuisine’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Chinese New Year Pikachu
- Easy Chinese New Year Snack – Seaweed Popiah Crisp
- Noble House KL Chinese New Year Menu