My First Digital Perm
I’ve had straight hair for years and am beginning to feel bored with it. Was game to try getting a permanent curl so I headed to Number 76 at Starhill Gallery last weekend to see what can be done.
Say goodbye to my rebonded straight hair.
My Hair Makeover Menu of the Day:
1. Digital Perm (RM424)
2. Ultrasonic hair treatment (RM265)
I saw myself looking like a little lamb with all the heating rods. LoL.
Tah-dah! This is my new hair. I did not want to get it trimmed, just permed. It looked great and I was happy with it.
A couple of days later after my first hair wash, I felt that my hair is too ‘huge’ with the curls. I contacted my stylist and he suggested for me to drop by again for him to have a look.
I dropped by this morning and Director Odera san suggested for me to let him do a perm cut for me. He trimmed and thinned my hair.
This is my hair after Odera san’s magical cut. I love how light yet bouncy it is now. I’m impressed!
I can sleep happily dy knowing I won’t wake up looking like a lion tomorrow :)
S4, Pamper Floor
Jalan Bukit Bintang
5 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 120,502 views
- Water World @ i-City - 111,888 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 103,922 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 80,695 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 75,528 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 66,058 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 63,742 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 56,252 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 53,966 views
- Scorching HOT! - 53,526 views
- How to Grow and Harvest Red (Adzuki) Beans in 60 Days
- D EMPIRE Art of Cuisine, Pavilion
- Toy Review – Disney PLANES
- SnoWalk @ i-City
- PLAY-DOH Town Firehouse Playset Review and Giveaway
- All You Can Eat Weekend Dim Sum Brunch at Ti Chen Chinese Restaurant
- Which Flight to Choose from KL to Bali?
- Hand-me-downs – Ethan’s bicycle is now Ayden’s