At 25 months old, Ayden is finally diaperless at home. It happenend just like that. I was folding Ethan’s old clothes to keep away when I saw his underwear and joked with Ayden if he wants to wear it. Surprisingly, he said YES so I washed it and let it dry. The next day, I asked Ayden again if he really wants to wear the underwear and he said YES. So I stripped him off his diapers and let him wear the underwear, preparing for some accidents to happen.
Ayden, diaperless at home. It was hilarious the first time he rode on his car without his diapers. He complained his butt hurts! Must be the lack of ‘cushion’. LoL!
There wasn’t any leaking accident the entire day. He is able to tell me when he needed to take a leak so I gained the confidence to bring him to the playground without his diapers too. He is also able to inform me when he needs to go for the big one. The first time he poo-ed in the toilet, I cheered so loud, he must think I’m crazy! I’ve never been happier to see poo in the toilet. LoL!
Look who wore his pants terbalik. Front to the back, back to the front. Hahahahahaha.
He survived the one hour playground time without wetting his pants. When he finally needs to take a leak, we both quickly run home as our house is just a few steps away lah.
Today I brought him to the playground diaperless again and he is okay too. He is able to tell me when he needs to pee.
Napping diaperless has never been a problem as he has always napped diaperless for a long time now. The thing about Ayden is he does not pee in his sleep from very young. Since one year old, he’ll wear diapers at night and in the morning, he’ll wake up still dry. So during his afternoon nap, I always remove his diapers and put underwear for him so that his skin can breathe.
The question now is, should I bring him out kai-kai diaperless too? I don’t think I wanna risk him wetting his pants in public so maybe I’ll let him wear his diapers out a little longer until he himself force us to remove it just like big brother last time.
8 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 120,465 views
- Water World @ i-City - 111,857 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 103,878 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 80,668 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 75,500 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 66,046 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 63,730 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 56,205 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 53,948 views
- Scorching HOT! - 53,511 views
- How to Grow and Harvest Red (Adzuki) Beans in 60 Days
- D EMPIRE Art of Cuisine, Pavilion
- Toy Review – Disney PLANES
- SnoWalk @ i-City
- PLAY-DOH Town Firehouse Playset Review and Giveaway
- All You Can Eat Weekend Dim Sum Brunch at Ti Chen Chinese Restaurant
- Which Flight to Choose from KL to Bali?
- Hand-me-downs – Ethan’s bicycle is now Ayden’s