Coconut Shake @ Batu Berendam, Melaka
During our last trip back to Malacca, I requested my parents to bring us out jalan-jalan. Sekali-sekala jadi tourists pulak shiok jugak. I wanted to try the famous Aunty Koh cendol but you know lah, if the planets are not aligned and the stars are not in your favour, you won’t be able to buy it before they run out. Bleh..
So we decided on coconut shake instead. I’ve tried the original coconut shake in Klebang so this time my parents lead us to the one in Batu Berendam.
You know you are at the right place when all you see are coconuts and more coconuts.
MORE coconuts! Imagine how hard the poor monkeys have to work to pluck these many coconuts!
The line moves very fast here. As soon as you placed your order, before you can even keep the change back into your purse, your coconut shake is already ready so with one hand full of loose change and another hand carrying Ayden and your camera phone, you have to litterally hang your drinks on your neck!
The coconut shake with ice-cream here comes with chocolate rice sprinkled on it. The boys love it lah as that means extra sweetness for them.
It was Ayden’s first time having coconut shake. He has not try the one in Klebang coz that time he was not born yet. He enjoyed the ice-cream and chocolate rice a lot. Same as me, I don’t like coconut shake without ice-cream. I only like it with ice-cream added.
15 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 120,465 views
- Water World @ i-City - 111,857 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 103,878 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 80,668 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 75,500 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 66,046 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 63,730 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 56,205 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 53,948 views
- Scorching HOT! - 53,511 views
- How to Grow and Harvest Red (Adzuki) Beans in 60 Days
- D EMPIRE Art of Cuisine, Pavilion
- Toy Review – Disney PLANES
- SnoWalk @ i-City
- PLAY-DOH Town Firehouse Playset Review and Giveaway
- All You Can Eat Weekend Dim Sum Brunch at Ti Chen Chinese Restaurant
- Which Flight to Choose from KL to Bali?
- Hand-me-downs – Ethan’s bicycle is now Ayden’s