DIY Minion Stationery Holder
During the long school holidays late last year, I held a craft lesson for some of Ethan’s classmates at one of his classmate’s parent’s tuition centre. The kids made Minion pencil holder.
Minion Pencil Holder using toilet paper roll and colored paper.
Recently, I have some extra time so I decided to make one again. This time I used colored felt for a better finish.
I get Ayden to help me glue the toilet paper roll onto a hard board.
They glued three toilet paper rolls as they wanted to make one for themselves too. We have a pack of googly eyes but they are all too small for this project. We shall have to make our own minion eyes later.
Cut the toilet paper roll from the hard board. The bottom should be covered as shown above.
Cut yellow felt.
Glue to cover the entire toilet roll. I used rubber band to hold the felt in place while waiting for the glue to dry.
While waiting for the glue to dry, cut the blue felt and paste.
I used a slimmer toilet paper roll, with white paper and black felt for the minion eyes and goggle strap.
The end result is this one eyed minion stationery holder. Cute tak? :D
7 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 129,997 views
- Water World @ i-City - 113,718 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 105,494 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 84,923 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 79,969 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 68,757 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 68,112 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 58,252 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 57,266 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 54,594 views
- The Emperor, Dorsett Grand Subang’s Chinese New Year Menu 2017
- Chinese New Year Decoration: Sunway Pyramid
- We are on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) – Chinese New Year Snack
- Dynasty Restaurant’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Popular Chinese New Year Snack : Chicken Floss Roll
- Ee Chinese Cuisine’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Chinese New Year Pikachu
- Easy Chinese New Year Snack – Seaweed Popiah Crisp