Delicious Fried Instant Noodles Recipe
I’m a very happy woman today. Darling left to work with a smile on his face saying he had a delicious breakfast, better than those he gets from the Mamak stall! Oh me, oh my! It’s not everyday I get such a compliment from him so you can imagine me floating in the air smiling like a silly little girl. I’m so happy that I’m blogging this out immediately! LoL!
I ‘accidentally’ woke up a little earlier today so I actually had more time to spare before rushing Darling and the little one of to work and school. Was thinking what to do and then decided to fry some noodles for them.
I dished this out from scrap (except the noodles). I don’t make my own noodles!
Fried air dried noodles aka fried INSTANT NOODLES.
Air dried noodles = Instant noodles lah kan?
Dark soy sauce
Bring to boil a pot of water. Once boiled, add the air dried noodles. Leave it for a couple of minutes and then drain and run under cold water.
Heat wok with some oil. I used olive oil for that extra healthy goodness :P
Fry sliced shallots, chopped garlic and chili paste until fragrant.
Add some oyster sauce, tomato sauce and dark soy sauce.
Remove onto a big bowl. Add the boiled noodles and mix well.
Transfer into a serving plate.
Garnish with shredded egg.
I did not have any beansprouts, prawns or whatsoever in the fridge today so the noodles was prepared with minimal ingredients but with lots of LOVE!
Darling said this is better than that Mi Sedap! :P There’s nothing more satisfying than seeing my Darlings off to work and school knowing that I’ve fed them well :D *continue grinning*
13 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
SUBMERRYN ON MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
Little Chefs’ Recipe
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* Bendi Goreng Bawang Belacan
* Ayam Satay Buah Keras
* Soya Cincau
* Seaweed Popiah Snack
* Chicken Floss Roll
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
Karon, Phuket (Thailand)
Surin, Phuket (Thailand)
Mai Khao, Phuket (Thailand)
Bali with Kids (Indonesia)
Universal Studio Singapore
River Cruise (Singapore)
S.E.A Aquarium (Singapore)
Port Dickson (Malaysia)
Port Dickson (Malaysia)
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 142,694 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 118,895 views
- Water World @ i-City - 116,053 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 107,403 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 90,236 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 85,427 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 73,630 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 72,732 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 59,409 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decorations : Chinese Fan - 58,597 views
- Cooking with Ayden: Sweet Potato in Gula Melaka dessert
- Quick trip back to Melaka and a BBQ
- To The Dentist We Go Again
- WTF – What Tasty Food @ Bangsar
- Cooking with Ayden: Steamed Chicken with Minced Bean Paste
- Ayden’s Audition
- Baking with Ayden: Rice Cooker Cheesecake
- Buka Puasa Buffet 2017: The Saujana Hotel Kuala Lumpur