On Air LIVE at Hello On Two TV2
As I’ve announced on my FB Page, I had a segment with TV2’s Hello On Two on Chinese New Year decoration on Monday 4th February 2013 where I’ll be demonstrating how to make 2 AngPow lanterns.
D-Day finally arrived and I woke up at 5am. Steamed some red bean pau and woke Ethan and Darling up. Pushed off from home at 5.30am and arrived Wisma TV Angkasapuri at 6.30am. Never in my life I wake up so early except when we are travelling :P
Wisma TV, Angkasapuri, RTM
The good thing is I don’t need to do my own make-up. I went there bare faced and was lead straight to the make-up room upon arrival.
I had barely 5 hours sleep the night before so I’m glad the make-up artist managed to cover my eye bags and made my eyes appear ‘alert’ :P
The two Ang Pow lantern demo sessions went smoothly and before I know it, it’s over and done with! Phew! *Wipe sweat*
Darling took these while I was recording.
Me and the beautiful compere, Zaleha.
Zaleha and I sharing some light moment.
We were treated to some food after the show.
With the legendary Papa Rock, Ramli Sarip in the waiting lounge.
Owh.. the 3G in RTM is non-existence so I couldn’t check my Facebook while I was there but as soon as we left the place and was on the road, I saw these in my FB wall:
My sister’s screen shot.
Arthur’s screen shot.
Jenny’s screen shot
My ex-colleague Teacher Mus’ screen shot.
Thank you all for the screen shots. I love it as I don’t even have a copy of the show.
25 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
SUBMERRYN ON MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
Little Chefs’ Recipe
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* Bendi Goreng Bawang Belacan
* Ayam Satay Buah Keras
* Soya Cincau
* Seaweed Popiah Snack
* Chicken Floss Roll
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
Karon, Phuket (Thailand)
Surin, Phuket (Thailand)
Mai Khao, Phuket (Thailand)
Bali with Kids (Indonesia)
Universal Studio Singapore
River Cruise (Singapore)
S.E.A Aquarium (Singapore)
Port Dickson (Malaysia)
Port Dickson (Malaysia)
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 142,592 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 118,630 views
- Water World @ i-City - 115,935 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 107,358 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 90,111 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 85,362 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 73,576 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 72,672 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 59,303 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decorations : Chinese Fan - 58,544 views
- WTF – What Tasty Food @ Bangsar
- To The Dentist We Go Again
- Cooking with Ayden: Steamed Chicken with Minced Bean Paste
- Ayden’s Audition
- Baking with Ayden: Rice Cooker Cheesecake
- Buka Puasa Buffet 2017: The Saujana Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Painting with Ayden: The Benefits of Painting for Children
- Our Favourite at Skippys Pizza