Water World @ i-City
Water World @i-City admission fee
Water World @i-City admission fee for MyKad holders.
First thing first, MUST apply sunblock. Even though it rained in the morning, it was darn hot when we were there in the afternoon.
The locker charges here is quite pricey at RM15 that many opt to bring their bags around and dump them by the poolside creating quite a messy scene.
The map of Water World
The attraction here at Water World i-City has got to be the Tornado as it is South East Asia’s FIRST Tornado that oscillates 7-storeys down with 28 seconds of adrenaline excitement.
Just look at that man! We can go so HIGH up…
Then down, down, down until we are gobbled up by the water…
The Tornado is the most popular ride here. You have to have 4 pax before you can ride that. So plan your visit properly to make sure you have 3 other crazy friends who’d go for this ride with you!
Ethan’s favourite spot in Water World i-City is this Aladdin in Children’s Adventure.
He spent most of his time here.
He went down this slide countless times..
Before I managed to drag him into the wave pool with me :D
After the wave pool we went to the River Adventure.
Rainbow Racer Slide
There’s also a giant jacuzzi and spiral slides that I did not take picture of but basically that’s it.
Since this is their FIRST DAY in operation, there are still several flaws that needs polishing such as:
Uneven slide joining
The slides here have uneven joining that if you slide down in your swim wear you’ll feel a lil tinge on your bottom. It’s okay if you are wearing long pants but for those of us who wore swimwear and shorts, it’s a bit uncomfortable. It’s not up to the stage that it will cause injuries but I still think that they should fix this before it became a problem.
Because most of the walking surface is cement and this being their first day in operation, the cement and dust have somehow made their way into the water in the pools.
I felt so reluctant to enter the River Adventure when I saw how murky the water is but Ethan insisted so we made a quick trip and out in a jiffy.
The water in Children’s Adventure sure did not look good when we were there late afternoon till evening.
The changing rooms do not look so nice either. They look rather disgusting even.
They have not even fix the lighting in the powder area and we were forced to wash and powder our face in the dark.
I won’t be so critical of them since this is their first day in operation anyway but I do hope they’ll look into these matters and work to improve further.
WaterWorld is open from 10.00am-7.00pm on weekdays and 9.00am – 7.00pm on weekends.
By the way, here’s the video of the Tornado. If there’s one thing, this is the one worth riding!
I’ll definitely drop by again some time later to see if they’ve ironed out the Opening Day hick-ups.
Check out my post below on other attractions in I-City (click to read more)
Click – Attractions in i-City
36 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 115,721 views
- Water World @ i-City - 109,573 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 101,527 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 79,121 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 73,574 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 64,437 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 62,016 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 55,078 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 52,753 views
- Scorching HOT! - 52,664 views
- Young Chef Competition
- Homeschooling Activity : Science Experiment – How to make a snake jump
- The Gastronomic Adventure @ NY Steak Shack
- TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOTS ALL SET TO “ROLL OUT” IN 1 UTAMA
- The Secret to My Modern Parenthood
- Sending hope to a little boy
- Sentuhan Ramadan Berbuka Puasa @ Pearl International Hotel
- Glutinous Rice Dumpling @ Tao Chinese Cuisine
* Horlicks NutriQuest
* Samsung NX500
* HP Wireless Printing
* SHELL V-POWER LEGO® Collection
* HP #10dayschallenge
* Zurich Omni Health
* Olivina Properties
* Horlicks Chocolate
* The Sloane Clinic Workshop
* GEMFIVE Online Shopping
* Ultherapy™ follow-up
* The Sloane Clinic Ultherapy™
* Trudy & Teddy
* WORLDFOODS paste
* Samsung KidsTime Conclusion
* Samsung KidsTime Educational Apps
* HP Print Apps
* Samsung KidsTime App
* Nestum 3-in-1
* Matrix Global Schools
* Ice Age Adventure 2014
* Liese Blaune
* Universal Studio Hollywood
* Tiger Balm Mosquito Repellent
* Nestum #MoreLife
* Vanish Stain Remover
* KOSE Sekkisei Lotion Mask Giveaway
* KOSE Sekkisei Lotion Mask
* Celcom CNY
* New Kia Optima K5