The New Myvi Extreme 1.5 and Myvi SE 1.5
The New Myvi 1.5 is finally here. Perodua has finally come out with a more powerful version of the car to cater to customers’ demand. Using the same engine as the Perodua Alza compact MPV and also the Toyota Avanza 1.5L, the 3SZ-VE is a DOHC 16-valve unit with DVVT valve technology. “The suspension has been revised to compensate the extra weight of the larger (lower tech steel block) engine. However, the parameters of the suspension remain the same, which is comfort biased”, said Albert Nug, general manager for R&D.
So we test drive the New Myvi Extreme 1.5 today.
It is definitely more power and more responsive. After driving the 1.3 for so long, it is liberating to have the extra dose of power in this new Myvi 1.5
Peek-a-boo during the test drive.
Let’s take a look at the New Myvi SE 1.5 first…
The New Myvi SE 1.5 – Front view
New Myvi SE 1.5 – Bumper
New front grille
New Myvi SE 1.5 – Headlamp
New Myvi SE 1.5 – Wing mirror
The wing mirror can be electrically folded.
New Myvi SE 1.5 – Side skirting
Side skirting for a better all round look.
New Myvi SE 1.5 – Sport rim
Tyres remain the same at 175/65 R14. However the wheel design is bolder.
New Myvi SE 1.5 – Rear view
The New Myvi SE 1.5 has a sporty rear spoiler and lower diffuser.
New Myvi SE 1.5 – Rear lamp
The New Myvi SE 1.5 comes with an all black interior, semi-bucket fabric seat, carbon-look inserts and double DIN radio plus leather covered steering wheel with audio repeater buttons. Available colours for SE are majestic yellow (solid), ivory white (solid), mystical purple (metallic), ebony black metallic) and glittering silver (metallic).
Let’s have a look at the Myvi 1.5L Extreme..
New Myvi 1.5L Extreme – Front
Front bumper comes with an additional lip.
New Myvi 1.5 Extreme – Side view
Chunkier side skirts
New Myvi 1.5 Extreme – Rear
The rear bumper is different with some F1 design element.
New Myvi 1.5 Extreme – Chromed door handle
New Myvi 1.5 Extreme – Rear spoiler
New Myvi 1.5 Extreme – Exclusive carpet mats
New Myvi 1.5L DVVT DOHC with EFI engine. Twin CAM 16V
New Myvi 1.5 Extreme – DIN touch screen audio with navigation and four speakers
New Myvi 1.5 – Steering wheel with audio control
The Extreme comes in three colours – majestic yellow, ivory white and ebony black.
The new Myvi is priced between RM50,900 (Solid M/T SE) to RM61,700 (Metallic A/T Extreme)
New Myvi 1.5 – LAGI POWER, LAGI BEST!
10 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here for my disclosure policy.
In The Media
* ntv7 The Breakfast Show 8/5/2013
* MHI TV3 9/02/2013
* Hello On Two TV2 4/02/2013
* Chiki Boom TV2
* Bernama Radio24 13/09/2012
* The Star, Metro 19/01/2012
* The Star
* In.Tech 07/09/2010
* ParenThots 05/09/2010
* The Star, Tech Takes 01/09/2010
* The Star, 14/04/2010
* ParenThots, 12/04/2010
* TV3, 15/02/2010
* The Star, 25/11/2009
Quick & Simple Recipes
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- My Tong Sui Collection - 95,410 views
- Water World @ i-City - 84,258 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 49,089 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 47,693 views
- Scorching HOT! - 46,777 views
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 44,760 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 43,879 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 41,103 views
- Taken for Granted - 37,916 views
- Have pouffe will titon - 36,299 views
- Should Kids Be Playing with Toy Guns?
- DIY Butter Sandwich
- 七星班 Seven Star Grouper feast at Mei Six Hin, Prima Sri Gombak
- Ding Ding Grill Fish Steamboat @ Private Kitchen, SS2 Chow Yang
- Ethan’s First Talent Competition
- Ice Age Adventure 2014 @ Genting International Convention Centre
- Retrieving deleted pictures
- Behind The Scenes Tour – Let Your Adventure Begins!