Little Chefs Bake: Chocolate Cheese Cupcake
Ayden has been requesting to bake cupcakes ever since he saw Peppa Pig eating one. Now that we have an oven, he is allowed to bake almost anything he wishes. We start with his longtime request for cupcakes.
I asked him what cupcake he wants and he answered, “Cheese!”
Since we still have cream cheese in our fridge, I decided to let them bake Chocolate Cheese Cupcake today.
Chocolate Cheese Cupcake
Look at how excited he was when he found out we are baking cupcakes
200g cream cheese
60g icing sugar
50g self-raising flour
2 eggs (yolks and whites separated)
1) Cream sugar, butter, egg yolks, cream cheese and yogurt until fluffy.
2) Add self-raising flour and mix thoroughly.
3) Whisk egg whites and icing sugar until stiff.
4) It should be whipped until stiff peak forms that it won’t fall out of the bowl.
5) Add the whipped egg white into the cream cheese mixture and mix.
6) Fill batter into cupcakes 3/4 full
7) Bake at 160C for 35 minutes
Here’s the video of the boys baking this delicious Chocolate Cheese Cupcakes:
8 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^