Easy Homemade Burger Patty Recipe
The boys love eating burgers but I limit them as I’m not too sure what goes into the burgers that we purchase outside.
The better way to feed their appetite is to make our own burger patty. We can make our own burger bun too but that will be too much of a hassle so for now, let’s just start with making our own burger patty.
Making our own burger patty is actually very simple. It does not require much work and the best part is we can add whatever we fancy into it.
I’ll be sharing a basic burger patty recipe. You may add chopped carrots or whatever you like as you wish.
200 gm minced meat
1 tablespoon milk
1 cup breadcrumbs (made from 2 slices of bread, toasted and blend)
Garlic and onion (chopped finely)
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Blend toasted bread to make breadcrumbs
2) Combine minced meat, breadcrumbs, chopped onion and garlic, milk, worchestershire sauce, egg, salt and pepper.
3) Use fingers to mix them well.
4) Divide the patty into four portions.
5) Scoop out one portion (using your hand) and toss it gently in the air until you get a round ball (refer to video below if unclear).
6) Flatten the patty and place it onto a plate.
7) Repeat step 5 and 6 for the remaining patty until all is done.
8) Slice burger bun into two and spread butter on it.
9) Heat a wok or frying pan.
10) Brown the burger bun (butter side down).
11) Remove the bun from the pan.
12) Place burger patty onto the heated pan and pan fry for a couple of minutes on each sides.
13) Assemble the burger with whatever that tickles your fancy.
As usual, here is the tutorial video on how to make this extremely simple yet delicious homemade burger patty:
10 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^