Gap Casting Call @ GapKids, The Gardens
This is a Sponsored Post written by me, given by Nuffnang, done for Gap Malaysia and read by you :D All opinions are 100% mine.
Mention ‘Gap’ and I’m sure I’ve got your attention there. Come on~lah, who doesn’t like Gap? Very often I see in my blog roll Mummy Bloggers blogged about their babyGap or GapKids purchases (siap with pictures and price tag lagi tu!)
So imagine my delight when Nuffnang and Gap Malaysia gave me, or rather Ethan, an opportunity NOT to be missed! What opportunity is that? Gap Casting Call! Yikes! :D
I know! You people GREEN ody! :P
Oh? You not green yet? Owh… you don’t know what Gap Casting Call is? Gap Casting Call is a nationwide contest held annually in North America to find the next faces of babyGap and GapKids. Now, our little BaoBei~s will have the chance to be featured on the window displays across GAP stores in 3 countries – Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia because this year the contest has found its way to these three countries (mentioned above)! Yep, you heard me right! Malaysia-mali babyGap or GapKids face! Woo hoo!
Cheh-wah! Imagine my anak looking back at you from the display window each time you go shopping @ Gap! Tee hee hee :P Look at how chubby he was last time!
Down Merryn… down! Me pulaks excited tak tentu pasal:P OK, so Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia are holding their very own casting call. We Malaysians sure cakap pasal our own country’s casting mechanics lah kan?
Like this – Go shopping, purchase RM170 nett and above at any babyGap or GapKids stores in Malaysia (The Gardens, One Utama, KLCC and Pavilion) from November 28 – December 12, 2010. Wei, wipe that silly grin off your face! Tsk tsk.. you people kan, talk about shopping only sure tersengih macam kerang busuk! :P
Present the original receipt of your purchase to get your child’s photo taken at Gap’s in-store photo booths on Dec 4-5 and Dec 11-12. Photo shoots are available on a first-come, first-served basis so pandai-pandai lah you entertain your anaks while waiting aye? Good things come to those who wait :P
So I brought Ethan to GapKids @ The Gardens for the photo shoot.
We arrived there early at 11.30am and already, we are number 35! But thank goodness the queue moves VERY FAST!
Look at the crowd! Everyone wants a chance to be the next GapKids/BabyGap face of Malaysia!
You can see parents busy filling up forms at every corner in the Gap store :D
Gap clothes for the photoshoot
Ethan getting a helping hand from Yee Sim during fitting time
The outcome (These are pictures taken by ME for my keepsake. The picture for the Casting Call entry will be taken by an official photographer on location)
Love.. anybody? Gimme some luuuurrrvvveeeee….
This is MY favourite! And I LOVE U too :D
Hehe.. cheeky little monkey! :P
I’ve always love GAP line of clothings
We LOVE Gap :P
WISH to get more for Ethan :D
GIVE… and I’ll be happily receiving them :P
Well.. what do you think? The pictures of the kids taken during the in store events will be uploaded for the public to vote who they think should win. Please go to www.facebook.com/gapmalaysia
and click the ‘vote’ button to vote for the kid you think should win as public voting, which constitutes 60% of the final vote tally, started from 4 Dec and ends on the 31 December. The other 40% will come from a panel of judges from Gap in the three countries.
It’s still not too late for your kids to enter you know as the next casting call is 11-12 December at 1 Utama – my second home! Head over to GapKids, Lot S 326 A – S 326 C, Level 2, One Utama Shopping Centre at 11am – 6pm on the 11 and 12 December 2010!
On 3 Jan, 2011, four finalists from each country – two from each category, baby (0 month to 5 years) and kid (6 to 10 years) – will be chosen and flown to Singapore with their families (whoa!) for the final photo shoot on 14 Jan.
The results of this contest will be revealed in Feb 2011 where the winners will be featured on the Spring 2011 window displays of all babyGap and GapKids stores in all three countries. In addition, the winners from Malaysia will also receive a RM2,000 Gap gift card each! I wanna, I likey!