Fun time for the boys
This is a delayed post of the recent week-long school holidays. I only got the time to blog about it today as I wasn’t feeling well the past week.
Kids these days are very lucky. Malls in major cities especially the Klang Valley will always have some fun activities for them during the school holidays and these activities are usually complimentary.
After we got back from Penang, we brought the kids to 1 Utama to enjoy the cowboy town.
Ayden had his first Rodeo experience here. I see also pening okay. This bull mabok wan. It turned round and round. No, he did not fall off the bull. Thank goodness for that. Otherwise I would have thrown my phone in the air in order to catch him
Ethan rode on a fiercer bull. Just look at that! He too stayed atop the bull the entire time. When he got down, he showed me his finger was injured from the rope. It grazed the skin off his finger. I had to put a plaster on it.
Ayden ‘cheated’ on this ranch roping. The Daddy carried him up so he successfully caught the horse. He was rewarded with a lollipop nevertheless. No wonder cowboys have bad teeth? They feed on lollipops!
Besides the rodeo, there are some other activities which are not too interesting (to me) but the kids still love it such as this Bullseye. Hit what also don’t know. Can’t see where the target hit. No mark or anything also
Some of the games available here.
The boys and their badges.
Ayden trying to imitate the fierce sheriff
The boys had so much fun lah. Even though it was a weekend, the crowd wasn’t too bad. I guess some were still away in the hometown or holidaying somewhere.
That was all the boys did during that one week school holiday – Penang and this. Oh yeah, they recorded several Cooking Videos too.
4 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
SUBMERRYN ON MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
Little Chefs’ Recipe
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* Bendi Goreng Bawang Belacan
* Ayam Satay Buah Keras
* Soya Cincau
* Seaweed Popiah Snack
* Chicken Floss Roll
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
Karon, Phuket (Thailand)
Surin, Phuket (Thailand)
Mai Khao, Phuket (Thailand)
Bali with Kids (Indonesia)
Universal Studio Singapore
River Cruise (Singapore)
S.E.A Aquarium (Singapore)
Port Dickson (Malaysia)
Port Dickson (Malaysia)
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 142,662 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 118,803 views
- Water World @ i-City - 116,030 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 107,390 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 90,228 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 85,416 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 73,615 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 72,725 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 59,401 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decorations : Chinese Fan - 58,590 views
- Quick trip back to Melaka and a BBQ
- To The Dentist We Go Again
- WTF – What Tasty Food @ Bangsar
- Cooking with Ayden: Steamed Chicken with Minced Bean Paste
- Ayden’s Audition
- Baking with Ayden: Rice Cooker Cheesecake
- Buka Puasa Buffet 2017: The Saujana Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Painting with Ayden: The Benefits of Painting for Children