Penang’s Latest Children Attraction: Dino Gym @ The TOP, KOMTAR
During the recent school holidays, we made a trip up to Penang. One of the reason we went up is to visit the new Jurassic Research Center at The TOP, KOMTAR. The boys love it there as they got to see their favourite dinosaurs come ‘alive’. Imagine seeing dinosaurs in your books up close and roaring in front of you. That was what they got during our visit there.
You can read all about it here -> Jurassic Research Center
After exiting Jurassic Research Center, we came across Dino Gym. It is situated just after the exit of Jurassic Research Center. We had some time to kill so we let the boys explore this place for a while.
A T-rex with razor sharp teeth welcomed us here at Dino Gym
We also managed to catch this runaway dinosaur circling the area. Yes, that is how the daddy catch a dinosaur – by the jaw!
Dino Gym is an indoor playground. Socks are compulsory inside Dino Gym. If you don’t have a sock, you may purchase it here at RM5 a pair.
The entrance fee is RM5 for Parent/Guardian and RM30 per child for those with MyKad while RM10 for Parent/Guardian and RM40 per child for those without MyKad.
I did not bring socks for the boys so we bought them a pair each here. Ayden’s socks came with non-slip little feet. So cute!
There is also a locker to keep your personal belongings and shoe racks to place your shoes.
The first area that caught the boys’ attention is the giant trampoline. There is also a basketball net so you can do a slam dunk.
And then there is this ball pit with a tv screen where you toss the ball onto it to play. I don’t know what it was all about but I saw the boys tossing balls onto the screen tirelessly.
Here there are two guns that shoot out balls so the boys can battle with another two guns opposite them.
Ayden and Ethan battling with another two boys.
There is also a UFO at the same area that drops balls like rain. It’s raining BALLS!
The boys enjoyed sliding, climbing and many more here.
People residing in Penang can also hold Birthday Parties here.
The party area.
Part of Dino Gym.
Outside the gym, there are some more games and entertainment for children with additional charges.
Magic mirror. We did not enter though as we were already running out of time as the boys spent too much time in the Dino Gym.
Dino Gym is an indoor playhouse. It is a great place for kids to run, jump, climb, slide, swing and use up excess energy so they can sleep better at night
Here’s a video of the boys at Dino Gym @ The TOP, KOMTAR, Penang.
4 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
SUBMERRYN ON MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
Little Chefs’ Recipe
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* Bendi Goreng Bawang Belacan
* Ayam Satay Buah Keras
* Soya Cincau
* Seaweed Popiah Snack
* Chicken Floss Roll
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
Karon, Phuket (Thailand)
Surin, Phuket (Thailand)
Mai Khao, Phuket (Thailand)
Bali with Kids (Indonesia)
Universal Studio Singapore
River Cruise (Singapore)
S.E.A Aquarium (Singapore)
Port Dickson (Malaysia)
Port Dickson (Malaysia)
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 142,662 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 118,803 views
- Water World @ i-City - 116,030 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 107,390 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 90,228 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 85,416 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 73,615 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 72,725 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 59,401 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decorations : Chinese Fan - 58,590 views
- Quick trip back to Melaka and a BBQ
- To The Dentist We Go Again
- WTF – What Tasty Food @ Bangsar
- Cooking with Ayden: Steamed Chicken with Minced Bean Paste
- Ayden’s Audition
- Baking with Ayden: Rice Cooker Cheesecake
- Buka Puasa Buffet 2017: The Saujana Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Painting with Ayden: The Benefits of Painting for Children