A trip to Menara Kuala Lumpur
My parents-in-law runs a sundry shop hence they don’t go out much. Once a year, during Chinese New Year we will try to bring them up to KL for sight-seeing. For the past years we have been going to Pavilion but this year we decided to do something different and brought them to KL Tower.
KL Tower / Menara Kuala Lumpur
The 3 generations of Yeows.
My father-in-law using the telescope at KL Tower.
He also helped Ayden to get a view when that little boy insisted to use it too after seeing everybody engrossed with it.
My sister-in-law enjoying the magnificent view of the Petronas Twin Towers.
Ayden, again, with the telescope to see the Petronas Twin Towers.
I can see the Twin Towers without the telescope. It is so big and magnificent there. They all must be blind
The Petronas Twin Towers. No matter how many times I see it before my eyes, I still feel at awe. Such a beautiful architecture.
My in-laws with some of the tallest towers in the world.
Souvenirs selling at RM15. We did not purchase any except a couple of coins from a machine.
RM5 for a coin from this machine to prove that ‘you are here’
I saw Berjaya Times Square too from up here.
Before we left, I realised we parked our car next to this historical over 110-year-old Jelutong tree that was preserved at great cost during the construction of the KL Tower.
Wow. I just love looking at super old trees that are still standing tall and strong.
We also brought my parents-in-law to eat Japanese food near our house ‘coz we went home to get Darling’s car key. As expected, they don’t quite like it. LoL. They are the typical Chinese lah but at least they tried
Darling drove back to his hometown yesterday without his car key. His car uses the push-start button keyless system. After he started the engine, I went into the car with the boys while he parked the rest of the cars properly and locked the house and started our journey back to his hometown. He only noticed his key is missing upon arriving. We were puzzled how he was still able to start his car after he pumped petrol midway. After searching the entire car, we found he has an extra key hidden in his briefcase in the boot hence the car is able to start. But he was still worried thinking where his car key is so we made our way home today to look for it. He eventually found the key sitting nicely in the drawer
Anyway, that is all for today. Being a tourist in our own city can actually be quite fun
6 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
SUBMERRYN ON MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
Little Chefs’ Recipe
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* Bendi Goreng Bawang Belacan
* Ayam Satay Buah Keras
* Soya Cincau
* Seaweed Popiah Snack
* Chicken Floss Roll
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
Karon, Phuket (Thailand)
Surin, Phuket (Thailand)
Mai Khao, Phuket (Thailand)
Bali with Kids (Indonesia)
Universal Studio Singapore
River Cruise (Singapore)
S.E.A Aquarium (Singapore)
Port Dickson (Malaysia)
Port Dickson (Malaysia)
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 142,592 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 118,630 views
- Water World @ i-City - 115,935 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 107,358 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 90,112 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 85,362 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 73,576 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 72,672 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 59,303 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decorations : Chinese Fan - 58,544 views
- WTF – What Tasty Food @ Bangsar
- To The Dentist We Go Again
- Cooking with Ayden: Steamed Chicken with Minced Bean Paste
- Ayden’s Audition
- Baking with Ayden: Rice Cooker Cheesecake
- Buka Puasa Buffet 2017: The Saujana Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Painting with Ayden: The Benefits of Painting for Children
- Our Favourite at Skippys Pizza