I was first introduced to Casahana mooncakes in 2013 when a friend presented a box to me during my confinement as she knew I won’t be able to go out to purchase them. I fell in love immediately with the beauty of their mooncakes and also the fact that their mooncakes are not as sweet as others out there.
Today, we received a special delivery from Casahana.
We received 4 mooncakes out of which two of them are their new releases – Hana Kisses and Tropical Emerald.
Hana Kisses (RM19.50) is a beautifully crafted mooncake. A romantic marriage of chewy omochi and smooth baked taro as the filling and wrapped in flavorful apricot bean paste.
Tropical Emerald (RM19.50)
A fragrant pandan filling in a creamy white soft crust with desiccated coconut lotus paste in the middle gives this mooncake a local flavor. I personally think this will go well with our multi racial population especially since Casahana’s mooncakes are Halal certified.
Pandan Delight (RM19.50)
This is an aromatic pandan paste mooncake with a hint of milky butter taste. The savory yolk makes it even better, giving the right balance of sweet and savory in each bite.
Low Sugar White Lotus with Yolk (RM20.50)
There is always the low sugar variant for a less sweeter mooncake. This low sugar white lotus is made of lotus paste and aromatic pure peanut oil with a single yolk. This I’m sure will be a hit with the older folks.
You can also get the mooncakes direct from their factory at:
HYT Food Industries Sdn Bhd (576195v)
7 & 9, Jalan PJU 3/47, Sunway Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor D.E. Malaysia.
Tel: +603 7805 5339 Fax: +603 7805 5393
3 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 135,357 views
- Water World @ i-City - 113,871 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 105,637 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 86,985 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 82,257 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 70,442 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 69,998 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 58,338 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 57,345 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decorations : Chinese Fan - 56,137 views
- Ayden’s Pikachu is MISSING!
- MILO®UHT® UHT Bento Making Workshop
- canton2go Mini Buffet Delivery
- The Emperor, Dorsett Grand Subang’s Chinese New Year Menu 2017
- We are on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) – Chinese New Year Snack
- Popular Chinese New Year Snack : Chicken Floss Roll
- DKING CNY Durian Goodies Hamper
- Easy Chinese New Year Snack – Seaweed Popiah Crisp