Sakae Sushi Delightful Dine, Match & Redeem Promotion
Ethan and Ayden’s favourite Japanese restaurant Sakae Sushi celebrates their 19th anniversary and they are rewarding diners with the Delightful Dine, Match & Redeem promotion where customers stand a chance to win some of Sakae’s all-time favourite dishes and bring home an adorable limited edition Sakae Sushi Plushie.
We were there to celebrate with the iconic friendly green frog today.
Happy 19th Anniversary Sakae Sushi!
We have been regular patrons to Sakae Sushi way before I started blogging about them as the boys just love the vibrant atmosphere and reasonably priced food here.
Anyway, in conjunction with their 19th Anniversary, Sakae Sushi has launched its De19htful Dine, Match & Redeem promotion where customers stand a chance to win some of Sakae’s all-time favourite dishes and bring home an adorable limited edition Sakae Sushi Plushie.
To participate, a customer will first spend a minimum of RM60 in order to get hold of a Delightful Gift Card.
Tear along the perforated lines to open it.
This gift card consists of a puzzle sticker and for every matching puzzle, customers will be rewarded accordingly.
- 2 matching puzzle entitles the customer to 1 FREE dish
- 3 matching puzzles is equivalant to 2 FREE dishes
- Grand Prize which is 4 matching puzzles will earn the customer 4 FREE dishes and 1 limited edition Sakae Sushi Plushie.
Available in 3 adorable designs – Salmon Sushi, Tamago Sushi and Ebi Sushi, this exclusive range of Sakae Sushi Plushies is specially made in conjunction of the anniversary celebration with each design a representative of unique aspects of Sakae Sushi:
- Salmon Sushi plushie carries a mini plane reminding customers that all salmon at Sakae Sushi is air-flown fresh from the Atlantic
- Tagamo Sushi plushie carrying chicken and eggs indicates Sakae Sushi’s farm-to-table philosophy
- Ebi Sushi plushie spells a fun-filled dining experience for patrons at all times
In order to bring home one of these unique plushies, one can either participate in the Delightful Dine, Match & Redeem promotion or enter Sakae’s Facebook contest. Alternatively, the Plushies can be purchased at the price of RM29.90 at any Sakae Sushi outlet.
Let’s take a look at the dishes that can be redeemed with the matching puzzles.
Sashimi Mori Aki (3 kinds) RM17.99
A sashimi assortment of mouth-watering air-flown fresh Atlantic Salmon, Tuna and Butterfish
Fuku Set (RM28.99)
A platter of most sought after sushi combination – salmon sushi, cheesy tamago sushi, kani fumi sushi, soft shell crab maki, futo maki, kani edamame inari and chuka mekabu gunkan.
Sakae Teishoku (RM26.99)
Sumptuous Japanese set consists of grilled scallop with mentaiko mayo, breaded chicken cutlet with Japanese curry served with rice, Sakae chawanmushi and miso soup.
Tempura Moriawase (RM13.99)
Classic Japanese dish of lightly battered prawn and assorted vegetables served with dipping sauce and grated radish.
Those FOUR dishes mentioned above can be redeemed with matching puzzles from the Delightful Gift Card.
On another note, let me share with you a compilation of some of the dishes we normally have whenever we dine here at Sakae Sushi.
Ayden will without fail request for Babycino (RM8.99)
There is 2 version of this, Mr and Ms with the Mr Babycino (Citrus) in Blue while Ms Babycino (Strawberry) in Pink. Today is the first time Ayden drinking the Pink ones and he likes it! So girly…
The rest of us will have green tea instead because nothing compliments Japanese food better than green tea.
The boys will have Kids Meal. There is a choice of Fire Engine (RM14.99) or Train (RM17.99)
We all love salmon so this is also our regular order – Salmon Treasures (RM20.99)
Chicken Teriyaki with rice (RM6.99)
This chicken teriyaki with rice is a must order each time we dine here as it is delicious, satisfying and reasonably priced.
Chicken Teriyaki Udon (RM15.99)
This is what I usually have here.
Haru Bento (RM27.99)
This salmon and chicken teriyaki bento is Daddy’s favourite.
We usually order this Matcha Magic (RM12.99) to be shared among the FOUR of us.
But for tonight during the 19th Anniversary celebration, Ayden gets to have FOUR scoops of ice-cream to himself!
Without a doubt, this marks yet another remarkable year for Sakae Sushi.
Sakae Sushi De19ghful Dine, Match & Redeem promotion is happening from the 1 August to 31 October 2016.
3 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 135,351 views
- Water World @ i-City - 113,871 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 105,637 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 86,984 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 82,254 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 70,437 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 69,997 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 58,338 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 57,345 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decorations : Chinese Fan - 56,137 views
- Ayden’s Pikachu is MISSING!
- MILO®UHT® UHT Bento Making Workshop
- canton2go Mini Buffet Delivery
- The Emperor, Dorsett Grand Subang’s Chinese New Year Menu 2017
- We are on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) – Chinese New Year Snack
- Popular Chinese New Year Snack : Chicken Floss Roll
- DKING CNY Durian Goodies Hamper
- Easy Chinese New Year Snack – Seaweed Popiah Crisp