Mooncake Indulgence at Dynasty Restaurant, Renaissance Kuala Lumpur
It’s the season for sampling mooncakes and we had the pleasure to sample all 14 types of baked and snowskin mooncakes from Dynasty Restaurant (non-halal) at Renaissance Kuala Lumpur recently.
Handcrafted traditional favourites and contemporary flavors of mooncakes are available at Dynasty Restaurant (non-halal) Renaissance Kuala Lumpur from the 8 August to 15 September 2016. These mooncakes will also be available daily for purchase at Mid Valley Megamall from 24 August to 15 September 2016.
Out of the 14 selections of mooncake, one particular mooncake caught our eye, the Coffee paste with marshmallow and nuts snowskin mooncake.
Coffee paste with marshmallow and nuts snowskin mooncake (RM17.50/piece)
It is our first time eating mooncakes with marshmallow filling. The sweet and fluffy marshmallow complements the aromatic coffee paste giving it such a wonderful burst of flavour.
The marshmallow mooncake is also aesthetically appealing that it is little Ayden’s obvious choice when I presented to him some snowskin mooncakes to sample.
Dynasty is also offering classic mooncakes such as the low sugar assorted nuts and seeds, white lotus paste with single salted yolk and pandan lotus paste with single salted yolk that never fail to make their appearance on the menu annually.
Low Sugar Assorted Nuts and Seeds (RM30/piece)
Low Sugar White Lotus Paste with Single Salted Egg (RM27/piece)
Pandan Lotus Paste with Single Salted Yolk (RM28/piece)
White Lotus Paste (RM26/piece)
Red Bean Paste (RM26/piece)
Low Sugar Shanghai Lotus Paste with Single Salted Yolk (RM27/piece)
The Chefs at Dynasty have put in their creative spin on some of the traditional mooncakes to craft a medley of original fillings with a modern touch. The new varieties include the baked low sugar Bamboo charcoal green tea black sesame, White and black chocolate paste with mixed nuts and Ayden’s favourite Coffee paste with marshmallow and nuts.
Low Sugar Bamboo Charcoal Green Tea with Black Sesame (RM27/piece)
White and Black Chocolate Paste with Mixed Nuts (RM17.50)
Durian Paste (RM17.50)
This is a durian paste mooncake. It is not made using fresh durian pulps hence I am not crazy over it. I prefer the Yam Paste with Single Egg Yolk OR Osmanthus Paste with Dates better.
Yam Paste with Single Egg Yolk (RM17.50)
Osmanthus Paste with Dates (RM17.50)
Corn Paste with Raisin (RM17.50)
Black Sesame Paste with Green Tea (RM17.50)
These mooncakes are packaged in signature premium boxes and is priced at RM138nett per box with any choice of 4 pieces of traditional mooncakes or 6 pieces of mini snow skin.
- Free delivery to one (1) location (within 5km radius of Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel) for purchase of 20 boxes and above. Additional charges apply for locations outside 5km radius.
- Receive RM10 voucher (valid for 3 months) for every RM100 spent on Mooncakes to be utilized at Dynasty Restaurant only.
- Get a 25% discount on all pre-paid orders of minimum 10 boxes before 15 August for pick-up between 1 to 15 September 2016.
For more information, please call 03-2162 2233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
5 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 120,543 views
- Water World @ i-City - 111,921 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 103,952 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 80,716 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 75,553 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 66,068 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 63,761 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 56,286 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 53,982 views
- Scorching HOT! - 53,537 views
- Guess where were we …
- How to Grow and Harvest Red (Adzuki) Beans in 60 Days
- D EMPIRE Art of Cuisine, Pavilion
- Toy Review – Disney PLANES
- SnoWalk @ i-City
- PLAY-DOH Town Firehouse Playset Review and Giveaway
- All You Can Eat Weekend Dim Sum Brunch at Ti Chen Chinese Restaurant
- Which Flight to Choose from KL to Bali?