Craft for Children: Footprint Popsicle
It has been a while since our last arts and crafts project. Today’s project is making paper popsicle out of the boy’s footprint. Ayden can’t do much here so Ethan assisted him when it comes to tracing and cutting.
Materials needed are coloured paper, popsicle stick, glue, pencil and a pair of scissors.
Big brother Ethan helped trace Ayden’s footprint.
He also helped to cut it out.
Ayden is able to apply glue onto the popsicle stick so we let him do it himself.
He then pasted the paper popsicle onto the stick.
It is so yummy Ayden wanted to eat it!
Here is the video of the boys in action. I always love to bring our projects outdoors
One week school holiday is coming so I must think of more projects ASAP!
For more arts and crafts ideas, do click here.
6 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 129,939 views
- Water World @ i-City - 113,715 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 105,482 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 84,913 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 79,959 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 68,747 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 68,101 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 58,251 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 57,265 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 54,592 views
- Chinese New Year Decoration: Sunway Pyramid
- We are on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) – Chinese New Year Snack
- Dynasty Restaurant’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Popular Chinese New Year Snack : Chicken Floss Roll
- Ee Chinese Cuisine’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Chinese New Year Pikachu
- Easy Chinese New Year Snack – Seaweed Popiah Crisp
- Noble House KL Chinese New Year Menu