Traditional Malaysian Flavors And All-You-Can-Eat Durian For Berbuka Puasa At TEMPTationS Restaurant, Renaissance Kuala Lumpur
TEMPTationS Restaurant, Renaissance Kuala Lumpur will be serving a sumptuous feast of more than 100 Malaysian favorite dishes plus typical traditional dishes for buka puasa next month. Diners can also feast on the king of fruits – durian, after sating their appetites at the buffet.
Our family was invited by the good people of Renaissance Kuala Lumpur to preview their Buka Puasa buffet spread.
From the authentic local selection of kerabu, jeruk and sambal to the various types of specially prepared rice such as Nasi minyak, Nasi hujan panas and Nasi bukhari to an array of gulai, the buka puasa spread is inspired to please every palate.
Bubur lambuk – a must have in any buka puasa meal.
Keema Pulao – A mince meat and rice preparation with a rich flavour.
Lemang and serunding
All time buka puasa favorites include Gado-gado, Rojak buah, Pasembor, assorted crackers, pickled fruits and not forgetting the daily Roasted whole lamb with percik sauce and grilled vegetable along with the must-have Bubur lambuk will be available every evening throughout the fasting month.
What is left of the roasted whole lamb with percik sauce
Many types of kerabu
At the live action stations, the chefs will be dishing out à la Kampung style ikan bakar accompanied by its hot and spicy sauces and juicy chicken and beef satays with its classic peanut sauce.
A meal would not be complete without a sweet ending. The dessert selection offers a variety of Malay kuih, whole cakes, puddings and ice cream before feasting on the durian.
The Buka Puasa Buffet is priced at RM145nett per person and half price for children from 6 to 12 years old. For only RM170nett per person, durian lovers can enjoy both the Buka Puasa Buffet as well as the all-you-can-eat D24 durian. Those who would like to enjoy the D24 durian only may do so at RM99nett per person.
Early birds will also enjoy great savings as the buffet is priced at RM145nett per person inclusive of all-you-can-eat durian and RM110nett per person for the Buka Puasa Buffet only from 7 June to 12 June and 1 July to 5 July 2016.
Located in the East Wing – Lobby Level of the Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel, TEMPTationS’ Buka Puasa Buffet is available daily from 6.30pm to 10.30pm daily throughout the month of Ramadan.
For reservations, please call 03 2716 9388 or email email@example.com.
4 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 130,967 views
- Water World @ i-City - 113,746 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 105,515 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 85,284 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 80,362 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 68,956 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 68,471 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 58,262 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 57,288 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decorations : Chinese Fan - 54,805 views
- DKING CNY Durian Goodies Hamper
- The Emperor, Dorsett Grand Subang’s Chinese New Year Menu 2017
- We are on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) – Chinese New Year Snack
- Popular Chinese New Year Snack : Chicken Floss Roll
- Easy Chinese New Year Snack – Seaweed Popiah Crisp
- Dynasty Restaurant’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Chinese New Year Decoration: Sunway Pyramid
- Ee Chinese Cuisine’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu