Bukit Gambang Water Park
It is the school holidays and what better way to enjoy than spending it at a water park. The water park we are sharing about today is the one at Bukit Gambang Resort City.
Bukit Gambang Water Park
At Bukit Gambang waterpark, I don’t need to worry about carrying a purse while having fun in the water. They have this e-value system whereby all transactions are automatically deducted from a prepaid wristband. I pay for everything in the park using my prepaid wristband; from the cavana, float and locker rental, to the food and drinks at their F&B outlets.
This is where we got our float from and also the wooden cabana rental.
We took the children double tube at RM12 plus RM6 refundable deposit.
We also rented a cabana for the entire day at RM48/cabana plus RM10 refundable deposit.
Penguin Island is one of the boys’ favourite place in this waterpark.
The boys spent a considerable time here before heading towards Coco Beach. They super loved getting splashed by the big fish bucket!
Lifeguard on duty.
Bukit Gambang Water Park has six water slides. They are the 6 lane racer (longest in Malaysia), the Crystal slide, the Galaxy slide, the Canopy slide and the Family Raft ride.
The six lane racer is a must try when you are here especially if you are with a group of friends. Racing your friends down the slide can be very extremely exciting!
The Family Raft Ride fits up to 4 people at one go so it would be perfect for us if only Ayden is a little bigger. Will have to come again for this when he is older so we can all ride together.
After spending so much time in the water, it is time to play some sand. There is a volleyball court at Coco Beach that is available for rent.
The boys having fun playing in the sand before heading to the wave pool.
The wave pool is a hit with the adults and kids as the size of the pool is huge and the waves are really strong. It is one of the best waves we have gotten from a man-made pool.
Just look at the boys. They had such a great time pretending that they were washed adrift in the sea!
The wave here is seriously one of the best I’ve experienced! I can’t stop raving about them waves. So, so satisfying!
Ayden’s reluctant look when it was time to go as it is already closing time.
Look who passed out at the wooden cabana after spending the entire day at the water park? LoL.
There is also a corporate function area in this waterpark suitable for team building and special occassions.
Water Park Entrance Ticket Price
Adult (13 years & above) RM32/adult
Child (90cm – 12 years) RM22/child
Child below 90cm enters for FREE
Check out also all the posts below for other activities ideas at Bukit Gambang Resort City, Kuantan
11 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 135,361 views
- Water World @ i-City - 113,871 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 105,637 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 86,986 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 82,258 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 70,443 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 69,999 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 58,338 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 57,345 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decorations : Chinese Fan - 56,140 views
- Ayden’s Pikachu is MISSING!
- MILO®UHT® UHT Bento Making Workshop
- canton2go Mini Buffet Delivery
- The Emperor, Dorsett Grand Subang’s Chinese New Year Menu 2017
- We are on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) – Chinese New Year Snack
- Popular Chinese New Year Snack : Chicken Floss Roll
- DKING CNY Durian Goodies Hamper
- Easy Chinese New Year Snack – Seaweed Popiah Crisp