Premium Concentrated Imperial Bird’s Nest
I was gardening when I noticed a bird’s nest on my plant. Someone must have stragetically placed it there but let’s not focus on that
I love bird’s nest. I started consuming bird’s nest when I was pregnant with Ethan 9 years ago. Being my first pregnancy, I wanted the best for my baby. Bird’s nest is widely used in Traditional Chinese Medicine as it is considered a superior health food in many ways. I heard that expectant mothers who consumed bird’s nest enhances the immunity and complexion of their fetus so I stocked up on lots of dried bird’s nest and slow-cooked them every week.
I got busy after delivering Ethan and somehow stopped boiling bird’s nest anymore as I find it too time consuming and tedious. I don’t have help at home and with a kid (now two kids), I don’t really have the extra time to prepare this health concoction.
But as this bottle of bird’s nest landed on my plant, I am reminded of the health and beauty benefits of consuming bird’s nest.
Vacuum sealed in a bottle for optimum freshness, I am delighted to discover that this is the Premium Concentrated Bird’s Nest.
It comes in this solid hard bag for maximum protection.
Grand Imperial Bird’s Nest – Premium Concentrate 2 bottles x 250 grams (RM599)
Premium concentrate Imperial Bird’s Nest are specially prepared from superior quality imperial’s bird nest and free from artificial preservatives, colouring or flavourings. It is ready for consumption straight out of the bottle. As it has no preservatives, we’ll have to consume it within 10 days of opening the bottle.
It is rich and thick in texture with a very pleasant taste and a subtle egg-like aroma.
Grand Imperial Bird’s Nest are Halal certified and manufactured in a GMP and HACCP certified facility. GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) is a system to ensure that products meet food safety, quality and legal requirements while HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) is a systematic program to assure food safety.
Bird’s nest is ideally consumed before meals to allow the body to better absorb its nutrients. I take a tablespoonful 2 hours before bedtime at night and wakes up more radiant each morning
There is a Mother’s/Parents Day promo for Grand Imperial Bird’s Nest currently with a Buy 1 Original Instant Bird Nest at Original Price and get the 2nd at 30% discount. If you are keen on dried bird nest, buy 1 box at original price and get the 2nd box at 20% discount.
GIBN Holdings Sdn Bhd
No.18, Jalan Setia Dagang AK,
U13/AK, Seksyen U13, Setia Alam,
40710 Shah Alam, Selangor.
12 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 135,360 views
- Water World @ i-City - 113,871 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 105,637 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 86,985 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 82,258 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 70,443 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 69,999 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 58,338 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 57,345 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decorations : Chinese Fan - 56,140 views
- Ayden’s Pikachu is MISSING!
- MILO®UHT® UHT Bento Making Workshop
- canton2go Mini Buffet Delivery
- The Emperor, Dorsett Grand Subang’s Chinese New Year Menu 2017
- We are on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) – Chinese New Year Snack
- Popular Chinese New Year Snack : Chicken Floss Roll
- DKING CNY Durian Goodies Hamper
- Easy Chinese New Year Snack – Seaweed Popiah Crisp