Our first laser tag experience
We attended HP Kids Day Out at Galactic Laser Mid Valley Megamall last Saturday. Ethan was extremely excited as it was our very first laser tag experience. He went for his taekwondo class early in the morning in order to be able to make it here by noon.
Galactic Laser, Mid Valley
Ethan won a headphone during the quiz session.
The boys ate a little before going into the battlefield.
Okay I lied, they ate a lot before going into battle :P
The kids were the first to experience the laser tag game. It was after all, a Kids Day Out. The first round, only the kids were allowed to be in the battlefield. Shown above are the kids in the briefing room.
The second round, parents are allowed to participate. Our initial plan was to let the Daddy go with Ethan while I stay out with Ayden as Ayden is too young for this. But this being a private event, they allowed us to bring him in provided he is not afraid of the dark and told us to be extra careful with the kids running around.
Ayden did not wear the vest as the vest itself weighs a whopping 1.5kg. The Daddy carried him while Ayden helped to shoot during battle.
It was my first time playing laser tag. Let me tell you what I did. I went inside the battlefield, look for a place to hide and stood there the entire time shooting those kids running around. The battlefield is multi level. I stood on the lowest ground and kept shooting those above me. I did not budge at all. I even accidentally shot Ethan once! Not only that, I shot the referee too. Was wondering why that fella kenot die wan until I realise that is the referee >_<
When the game is over, I was surprise to see that our team won! LoL! Being the winner, we were allowed to play another round. Ethan was the happiest as he got to play 3 times. Everyone came out all sweaty but I emerge out of the game room cool as a cucumber as I did not run at all. Hahahahahaha. Cheat wan lah me!
Cheat or not, I must admit it was fun. It was too simple though. The room was dark and we were all glowing with our lights. It is so easy to spot our opponents and shoot them unlike paintball whereby you really need to have a hawk eye to spot your opponent.
We had a really great time. At least we have tried laser tag and for sure this won’t be the only time. Ethan loves it a lot and already asking us to go again but Ayden won’t be able to join us next time unless it is a private event.
6 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
Karon, Phuket (Thailand)
Surin, Phuket (Thailand)
Mai Khao, Phuket (Thailand)
Bali with Kids (Indonesia)
Universal Studio Singapore
River Cruise (Singapore)
S.E.A Aquarium (Singapore)
Port Dickson (Malaysia)
Port Dickson (Malaysia)
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 140,373 views
- Water World @ i-City - 114,411 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 106,196 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 88,846 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 84,183 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 72,371 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 71,689 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 58,788 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 57,669 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decorations : Chinese Fan - 57,569 views
- Cooking with Ayden: How to Make Soya Cincau
- Playground Maintenance
- Stop Motion Animation: Snake vs Pikachu
- Daiso Price Increase – Extra 60 Cents Per Item
- Diaper Bag Hack – What is in your diaper bag?
- Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson: A Perfect Family Destination
- Blessings from the Prosperous Lions
- Fruit Hack: How to Cut and Store Pomelo