Oriental Oasis @ Arabian Bay Resort, BGRC
I was not aware that there is a Halal Chinese restaurant in Bukit Gambang Resort City. We stayed in Arabian Resort and had breakfast at their Coffee House yet I did not notice that there is this Oriental Oasis just next to it until on the second day and we really wanted to dine here.
Oriental Oasis, Arabian Resort.
We had just completed our ATV Safari Ride in the hot afternoon sun so it was very welcoming to be dining here in the comfort of spacious and cool airconditioned space.
Herbal Chicken Soup
It is good to consume this nourishing soup after all the outdoor activities here in Bukit Gambang Resort City. It helps to boosts our general well-being and fight fatigue so we can continue to enjoy all the activities here. I had second and third helpings of this delicious soup simmered over low fire for hours in the kitchen.
Roasted Sesame Seed Chicken
The boys got all excited when they see their favourite chicken being served. The toasted sesame seeds alongside the plum sauce complements this tender chicken meat very well.
Stir Fried Prawn Assam Sauce in Claypot
This is obviously my favourite. This mouth-watering dish is spicy, sourish and extremely appetizing. Goes great with a bowl of steamed white rice.
Fried Red Snapper Fish with Superior Sauce
It’s fried fish but what made it stands out is the seasoning sauce that nicely compliments the fish. 4 of us easily finished the entire fish and mind you, it is not a small fish.
Steam Egg with Seafood
A beautiful dish that is easy for the boys. All their favourite ingredients steamed to perfection. Silky eggs with yummy bite sized prawns, squids, mussels and more.
Mix Mushroom with Beancurd Skin
Several types of mushrooms wrapped in beancurd skin. A delicious vegan dish that is perfect for Chinese New Year.
Little Ayden loves this deep fried pancake.
While we were all already filled to the brim with our hearty lunch, Ayden continued eating his pancake!
6 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 130,967 views
- Water World @ i-City - 113,746 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 105,515 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 85,284 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 80,362 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 68,956 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 68,472 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 58,262 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 57,288 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decorations : Chinese Fan - 54,805 views
- DKING CNY Durian Goodies Hamper
- The Emperor, Dorsett Grand Subang’s Chinese New Year Menu 2017
- We are on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) – Chinese New Year Snack
- Popular Chinese New Year Snack : Chicken Floss Roll
- Easy Chinese New Year Snack – Seaweed Popiah Crisp
- Dynasty Restaurant’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Chinese New Year Decoration: Sunway Pyramid
- Ee Chinese Cuisine’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu