MONGOLIAN GRILL @ Terazza Brasserie
Located on the ground floor of Dorsett Grand Subang, we were at Terazza Brasserie for their Mongolian Grill, one of their themed night buffet every Wednesday from 6.30 pm to 10.30 pm.
Originally from Taiwan, Mongolian Grill has since become popular across the globe inspired by stories of Mongolian warriors and their culinary prowess. Using their large shield as makeshift woks, they would stir-fry their meats and vegetable over blazing fires whilst using herbs and spices to add more flavour to their meal.
Priced at RM108.00 nett per person, apart from the international buffet selections available, we are also able to experience the taste of the Mongolian Grill cook-out stationed at the outdoor terrace with live station chefs on standby to grill our selection of ingredients to perfection.
Be it with beef, chicken slices, fresh oysters, succulent squid or a combination of all, the dish will certainly be a delicious affair.
Nothing beats the satisfying sizzle and watching the dish comes to live the moment all the ingredients hit the hot iron griddle.
Signature Mongolian sauces are added on as final touches to enhance my plate of this delicious Mongolian Grill. I know, I have been a bad girl with my selection without the greens. I just don’t feel like having it that day.
But I do had my share of salads that evening as they served a huge selection of Mongolian salads.
Mongolian Bean Salad.
Mongolian Beef Salad.
Mongolian Lamb Salad.
Mongolian Stir Fried Lamb with Cumin
Apart from all the Mongolian dishes, we had a great time feasting from their international buffet. My favourite in any buffet is always the dessert and here at Terazza Brasserie, it is always their chocolate cake.
Super rich and moist chocolate cake to die for.
Ayden on the other hand, loves the marshmallows at the chocolate fountain endlessly. Want to see how much he love it? Take a look…
Do as the Taiwanese do. Get grilling the Mongolian way.
For enquires or reservations please call 03-5031 6060 ext. 1912/13.
8 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 135,357 views
- Water World @ i-City - 113,871 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 105,637 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 86,985 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 82,257 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 70,442 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 69,998 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 58,338 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 57,345 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decorations : Chinese Fan - 56,137 views
- Ayden’s Pikachu is MISSING!
- MILO®UHT® UHT Bento Making Workshop
- canton2go Mini Buffet Delivery
- The Emperor, Dorsett Grand Subang’s Chinese New Year Menu 2017
- We are on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) – Chinese New Year Snack
- Popular Chinese New Year Snack : Chicken Floss Roll
- DKING CNY Durian Goodies Hamper
- Easy Chinese New Year Snack – Seaweed Popiah Crisp