Chinese New Year OOTD
I am back! Am finally home with fast internet connection! *Dusting off cobwebs* I’ve not updated my blog for a week now because the internet connection in both my in-law’s and my parent’s place are so lagging it will take me hours just to post a proper blog post so I decided to take a break completely. I was also too occupied catching up on life offline that it does not even matter :D
There are so many things to do once we are home. My plants did not survive being left alone for an entire week. Only one pandan pot survived. I have to regrow everything tomorrow. Thank goodness I am prepared for this and made sure I have harvested enough seeds before the CNY break.
Tomorrow also means the 5am routine is back. Zzzz… I woke up late the entire CNY week that I feel so lazy to wake up at 5am again :(
Anyway, let me share some pictures of the boys during the entire CNY break. They both wear matching outfits throughout the entire week thanx to my sister-in-law who bought them so many clothes.
We bought the boys matching CNY tee from Giordano.
However my sister-in-law bought more! She bought these:
The boys wore the above on Lichun, the first day of the Monkey year.
My sister-in-law also bought these long sleeve shirt from MIKI for the boys. They wore it when we went for lou sang at Hatten Hotel, Melaka. Shall blog about that later.
She also bought these adorable sleeveless tee that has all the 12 animal zodiac in the Chinese calendar from Tesco.
She also bought these Monkey tees from Padini kids.
And these too, also from Padini.
She also bought these singlets also from Padini Kids for the boys to wear in the evenings when they go running in the neighbourhood.
SIX pairs! She bought SIX pairs and she did it without even having the boys with her yet the clothes all fit them perfectly. I don’t think I can do that. I always need them to try on anything before I make my purchase >_<
15 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 130,961 views
- Water World @ i-City - 113,746 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 105,515 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 85,272 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 80,362 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 68,955 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 68,470 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 58,262 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 57,288 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decorations : Chinese Fan - 54,805 views
- DKING CNY Durian Goodies Hamper
- The Emperor, Dorsett Grand Subang’s Chinese New Year Menu 2017
- We are on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) – Chinese New Year Snack
- Popular Chinese New Year Snack : Chicken Floss Roll
- Easy Chinese New Year Snack – Seaweed Popiah Crisp
- Dynasty Restaurant’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Chinese New Year Decoration: Sunway Pyramid
- Ee Chinese Cuisine’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu