Capture Your Signature Moment with Samsung NX500
As a lifestyle family blogger, I let my readers take a peek into my life through the pictures and words I share in my blog and other social media. With two kids in tow, it is almost impossible to go around lugging a bulky and heavy DSLR.
When Samsung launched the new Samsung NX500 earlier last year that succeeds the core performance of the NX1’s DNA in a portable, compact device designed for everyday use, I knew I just have to get it. The NX500 take on many of the best components of the NX1 and packs it into a bite-size version. With a 28-megapixel back-side illuminated APS-C sensor, 30 frames per second burst shooting and the same class-leading autofocus system of the NX1, the NX500 is easily leading the market in its class. The NX500, like the NX1, is one of the few cameras around capable of recording 4K video.
The Samsung NX500 comes in white, black and brown leatherette with a metal finish on the rest of the body. It is aesthetically pleasing and portrays a very classy look.
The faux-leather ensures a proper grip at all times. The compact size fits perfectly in my tiny hands with the control buttons easily accessible.
In the present instant sharing world of social media, the Samsung NX500’s WIFI allows me to use my mobile phone as a remote viewfinder while instantly transfer high-res photos from the camera. This ensures superior image quality in my postings without the need of my computer to be present for picture transfers.
I love how responsive the touchscreen is and the touch-to-focus allows me to compose my pictures effortlessly.
I find pleasure taking food pictures with my Samsung NX500..
The image sensor is backside-illuminated which produces better image quality in low light conditions. Taking pictures indoor is made much easier with my Samsung NX500.
I woke up one morning and got a fright of my life when I spotted this golden lizard on my plant. There is no way I’m going near it but the 16-50mm lens did a great job zooming in to focus on my subject.
The portability of the NX500 makes it easier for me to bring it everywhere I go and shoot candid pictures of the boys so I’ll never miss any precious moments of them growing up.
In a windup, this stylish Samsung NX500 is a big performing camera in a little body, just like me! :P
10 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 129,998 views
- Water World @ i-City - 113,719 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 105,495 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 84,923 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 79,971 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 68,758 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 68,113 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 58,252 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 57,266 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 54,594 views
- The Emperor, Dorsett Grand Subang’s Chinese New Year Menu 2017
- Chinese New Year Decoration: Sunway Pyramid
- We are on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) – Chinese New Year Snack
- Dynasty Restaurant’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Popular Chinese New Year Snack : Chicken Floss Roll
- Ee Chinese Cuisine’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Chinese New Year Pikachu
- Easy Chinese New Year Snack – Seaweed Popiah Crisp