How to Insert Nuffnang Mobile Ads into My Blog
A couple of days ago, I received an email from Nuffnang regarding their mobile ads. I’m not too sure if this is new or what but I do know that I have not inserted any NN mobile ads in my blog prior to this.
Looking at how much we are spending time on our mobile instead of the PC, I decided to add the mobile ads into my blog. I’m a noob when it comes to all this coding so I crossed my fingers and toes and hope for the best.
Actually it is quite easy. Just follow the instructions given.
- In your Nuffnang dashboard, go to Manage Blogs and click on Add Mobile Ad. Copy the entire code.
- In your blog, go to Appearance -> Editor -> Templates -> Header and paste the entire code directly after the <body element
- If you can’t find your body (I mean your blog’s body), you can search for it by pressing Ctrl+F if you’re on a Windows PC or Command+F if you’re on a Mac and a search box will appear. Can you see the search box on the upper right corner?
- Paste the entire code if you still haven’t.
- Once you’ve done that, click ‘Update File’
- ‘Mobile’ ad unit should appear under the “Units Installed” grey panel at the right of your registered blog in your Manage Blog page. Ooops, I just realised I did not insert any Skyscrapper Ad Unit >_<
- You see the red box? That indicates that I have successfully installed mobile ad. The banner ad should show up in any mobile devices when there is an active campaigns running.
Adding the mobile ad into our blog unit not only help to monetize our blog further but will also plays an important role in increased accuracy in site traffic measurement as with the new mobile ad unit, a tiny closeable ad will print out when your site is viewed on a mobile device.
Okay I am done. Now I can go to sleep while my blog makes money for me :P
3 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 130,965 views
- Water World @ i-City - 113,746 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 105,515 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 85,274 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 80,362 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 68,956 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 68,470 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 58,262 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 57,288 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decorations : Chinese Fan - 54,805 views
- DKING CNY Durian Goodies Hamper
- The Emperor, Dorsett Grand Subang’s Chinese New Year Menu 2017
- We are on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) – Chinese New Year Snack
- Popular Chinese New Year Snack : Chicken Floss Roll
- Easy Chinese New Year Snack – Seaweed Popiah Crisp
- Dynasty Restaurant’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Chinese New Year Decoration: Sunway Pyramid
- Ee Chinese Cuisine’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu