Ayden’s First Time Flying
Last Saturday was Ayden’s first time flying. We flew to Singapore. We took Firefly from Subang to Singapore and return with Malaysia Airlines to KLIA. I prefer flying from Subang airport. It’s nearer to our house. We do not need to waste too much time travelling on the road. More over, the cab fee is definitely cheaper but we had no choice, we had to take MH home as there are no more flights from Changi to Subang airport on our preferred time.
Ayden gets to see the plane getting fuelled.
After fuelling, we are allowed to board the plane.
Ayden sat with the Daddy initially but switched over to my side after take-off to sleep. The Daddy took this super blur picture of Ayden >_<
While Ayden was napping, Ethan helped us fill up the White Form to enter Singapore. We were also served currypuff, nuts and drinks during our flight.
As soon as he completed filling up all four forms, we landed. It was that quick :D
I looked out the window and saw this beautiful view of the sky meeting the sea. They blended so well that I can’t even see the line separating them both.
We flew back to Malaysia on Monday on MH.
See the little rascal on the trolley?
They both sat with Daddy this time.
Coz I was busy charging my phone :P
We took the wing seating again. The boys love looking at the wing outside. We were served nuts and drinks too during this flight but I did not eat the nuts as the flight was only 45 minutes.
As soon as the plane took off, Ayden came over to my side to nap again. He only wakes up after we landed. It was a smooth journey to and fro. Ayden is happy as he finally gets to be up in the sky looking down on planet Earth :D
6 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 120,477 views
- Water World @ i-City - 111,868 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 103,892 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 80,676 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 75,506 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 66,047 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 63,734 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 56,214 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 53,951 views
- Scorching HOT! - 53,512 views
- How to Grow and Harvest Red (Adzuki) Beans in 60 Days
- D EMPIRE Art of Cuisine, Pavilion
- Toy Review – Disney PLANES
- SnoWalk @ i-City
- PLAY-DOH Town Firehouse Playset Review and Giveaway
- All You Can Eat Weekend Dim Sum Brunch at Ti Chen Chinese Restaurant
- Which Flight to Choose from KL to Bali?
- Hand-me-downs – Ethan’s bicycle is now Ayden’s