Festive Treats for Christmas and New Year at Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel
It is the season to indulge in delicious festive flavors!
There is a lovely fireplace waiting for Santa at the entrance of Vogue Café, Renaissance Kuala Lumpur.
We were serenaded with upbeat tunes while having our buffet dinner at Vogue Café the other day. The boys can’t help themselves from dancing to the festive Christmas jingles and more.
I love the view of their lovely Christmas trees from where we were seated.
Vogue Café is the place to relish in Western favorites and signature regional specials as well as seafood on ice. Priced at RM114nett person, a delicious Lunch Buffet awaits on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve. The Christmas Day and New Year’s Day Dinner Buffet is priced at RM135nett per person.
Highlights of the buffet include the perennial whole roasted turkey with stuffing and the accompanying trimmings as well as cranberry and giblet sauce.
The lamb cutlet with peach puree is also one of the crowd’s favourite that evening.
Brussel sprouts is a must have to go with the roasted turkey. They disappear so fast that the chef were kept busy replenishing it. During the two hours I was there, I saw two roasted turkeys being dished out.
The boys’ favourite has got to be this LIVE pasta station.
They both had a plate of freshly prepared delicious carbonara pasta each.
Vogue Café is also well-known for their cold cuts and seafood on ice.
I have a sweet tooth so the best part of Christmas dining to me lies in the desserts.
My all time favourite Christmas Fruit Cake. I must have a slice no matter how stuffed I am and the ones here is very rich, moist and topped generously with mix fruits.
An adorable Christmas Yule Log.
Their desserts here are mostly too cute to be eaten.
However cute they are, they will somehow still end up in our tummies :D
Christmas mince pies.
Chocolate fountain that made the boys go crazy.
Besides Vogue Café, we can also indulge away on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve with heart-warming festive Dinner Buffet at TEMPTationS. Priced at RM135nett per person on Christmas Eve and RM155 per person on New Year’s Eve, guests will be in for a divine treat with dishes that span from East to West as well as local delights and seasonal specialties.
*All Buffets are at half price for children between the ages of 6 to 12 years.
For restaurant reservations, please call 03 2716 9388 or email email@example.com. Online reservations can be made at www.klrenaissance.com/dining.
3 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 130,960 views
- Water World @ i-City - 113,746 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 105,515 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 85,272 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 80,362 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 68,955 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 68,470 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 58,262 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 57,288 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decorations : Chinese Fan - 54,805 views
- DKING CNY Durian Goodies Hamper
- The Emperor, Dorsett Grand Subang’s Chinese New Year Menu 2017
- We are on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) – Chinese New Year Snack
- Popular Chinese New Year Snack : Chicken Floss Roll
- Easy Chinese New Year Snack – Seaweed Popiah Crisp
- Dynasty Restaurant’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Chinese New Year Decoration: Sunway Pyramid
- Ee Chinese Cuisine’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu