Candy Fantasy Festivities
Dorsett Grand Subang hosted a Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony with Yang Berhormat Hannah Yeoh, State Assemblyman of Subang Jaya and the children of City Revival Children’s Home to launch its Candy Fantasy Festivities.
Hugo Gerritsen, Area General Manager of Dorsett Grand Subang was also joined by Datin Jasmin Abdullah Heng, Vice Chairman of Dorsett Hospitality International and Clarence Wong, Chief Operating Officer cum Chief Financial Officer of Dorsett Hospitality International for the festivities.
The annual charity event was part of Dorsett Grand Subang’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative to give back to the community and the underprivileged. Over the past year, they have initiated countless CSR events and programs from harnessing disabled youngsters with skills to become functional members of society to raising funds for charity.
This festive season, you can purchase Dorsett Bears with candy filled tins for RM50 to raise funds for the Children of City Revival Home but they welcome any sum of donation to help fulfil these children’s Christmas wishes.
Their wishes can be found hanging on the Christmas Tree next to the concierge.
We were also invited to join the merry making and I thought it is a good idea to introduce charity to the boys.
The boys with the Candy Fantasy Christmas tree.
Instead of checking out the wish list, Ayden is more engrossed in checking out the candies! Tsk…
The children and guests were treated to a preview of Dorsett Grand Subang’s Christmas delights; such as Roasted Turkey with Cranberry Sauce & Chestnut Stuffing, Mince Pie, Christmas Yule Log and lots of sweet Christmas treats. All of these treats can be enjoyed on the eve of Christmas (24 December 2015) and Christmas Day (25 December 2015) at Terazza Brasserie.
Roasted Turkey with Cranberry Sauce & Chestnut Stuffing
Brussel sprouts, chestnuts and more
More gingerbread houses!
Juice for us.
After mingling with the children, we brought our food over to the Piano Lounge as the boys wanted to catch the live band.
Look who is enjoying himself? Hehe.
He so wanted to join them on stage!
Ayden also donated to the Children of City Revival Home.
4 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 129,998 views
- Water World @ i-City - 113,718 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 105,495 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 84,923 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 79,969 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 68,757 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 68,112 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 58,252 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 57,266 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 54,594 views
- The Emperor, Dorsett Grand Subang’s Chinese New Year Menu 2017
- Chinese New Year Decoration: Sunway Pyramid
- We are on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) – Chinese New Year Snack
- Dynasty Restaurant’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Popular Chinese New Year Snack : Chicken Floss Roll
- Ee Chinese Cuisine’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Chinese New Year Pikachu
- Easy Chinese New Year Snack – Seaweed Popiah Crisp