Camel Ride @ Bukit Gambang Safari Park
Animal rides. What animal do you like to ride the most? We rode on horses, ponies, elephants and even donkeys before but have you ever ride a camel? We haven’t, until we encountered a camel in the Safari Park at Bukit Gambang Resort City. Here, not only we can watch the camel, we can also ride on them. This is one of the first camel rides in Malaysia so we die-die also need to try :P
We get to ride on the camel at RM10 per ride.
I am allowed to ride with Ethan.
Camels are called “ships of the desert” as they are the main means of transportation there. They can carry loads up to 400++kg but the usual load is usually on an average of 100++kg.
Darling rode on the camel with Ayden. The camel is always smiling and is beautifully decorated.
The camel walk very slowly. It walks with both legs on the same side rise and fall together. This results in a swaying, rocking motion that we find hilarious as it made the ride quite a bumpy one eventhough we are on flat land.
I’m glad we tried this camel ride. It was an interesting experience that the kids cherished dearly. The best way to teach the kids about animals is by exposing them to these animals whenever possible and this camel ride has definitely given them wonderful impression and memories.
Besides camel ride, pony ride is also available at the Safari Park but we did not go for that as the kids have ridden on ponies and horses countless times.
8 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 135,360 views
- Water World @ i-City - 113,871 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 105,637 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 86,985 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 82,257 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 70,442 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 69,998 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 58,338 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 57,345 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decorations : Chinese Fan - 56,140 views
- Ayden’s Pikachu is MISSING!
- MILO®UHT® UHT Bento Making Workshop
- canton2go Mini Buffet Delivery
- The Emperor, Dorsett Grand Subang’s Chinese New Year Menu 2017
- We are on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) – Chinese New Year Snack
- Popular Chinese New Year Snack : Chicken Floss Roll
- DKING CNY Durian Goodies Hamper
- Easy Chinese New Year Snack – Seaweed Popiah Crisp