Camel Ride @ Bukit Gambang Safari Park
Animal rides. What animal do you like to ride the most? We rode on horses, ponies, elephants and even donkeys before but have you ever ride a camel? We haven’t, until we encountered a camel in the Safari Park at Bukit Gambang Resort City. Here, not only we can watch the camel, we can also ride on them. This is one of the first camel rides in Malaysia so we die-die also need to try :P
We get to ride on the camel at RM10 per ride.
I am allowed to ride with Ethan.
Camels are called “ships of the desert” as they are the main means of transportation there. They can carry loads up to 400++kg but the usual load is usually on an average of 100++kg.
Darling rode on the camel with Ayden. The camel is always smiling and is beautifully decorated.
The camel walk very slowly. It walks with both legs on the same side rise and fall together. This results in a swaying, rocking motion that we find hilarious as it made the ride quite a bumpy one eventhough we are on flat land.
I’m glad we tried this camel ride. It was an interesting experience that the kids cherished dearly. The best way to teach the kids about animals is by exposing them to these animals whenever possible and this camel ride has definitely given them wonderful impression and memories.
Besides camel ride, pony ride is also available at the Safari Park but we did not go for that as the kids have ridden on ponies and horses countless times.
8 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 120,511 views
- Water World @ i-City - 111,893 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 103,925 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 80,702 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 75,532 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 66,062 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 63,746 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 56,261 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 53,969 views
- Scorching HOT! - 53,528 views
- Guess where were we …
- How to Grow and Harvest Red (Adzuki) Beans in 60 Days
- D EMPIRE Art of Cuisine, Pavilion
- Toy Review – Disney PLANES
- SnoWalk @ i-City
- PLAY-DOH Town Firehouse Playset Review and Giveaway
- All You Can Eat Weekend Dim Sum Brunch at Ti Chen Chinese Restaurant
- Which Flight to Choose from KL to Bali?