Guna Benang Cabut Gigi
Ethan has been complaining of his shaky tooth and a crocodile tooth is growing behind that shaky one. I told him to pull out his shaky tooth but he said no matter how hard he tried, he can’t. LoL!
I told him I’ll pull it out by tying a thread around that tooth and tarik out that gigi. He got so scared that he refused to let me go near him. Every single day he’ll complain of discomfort but I told him, if he doesn’t want me to help him, then stop complaining.
Today, I told him if he lets me pull out his tooth, the money saved from going to the dentist can be used to buy toys for him. Immediately he agrees! Hahahahahaha!
So there we were with me trying to tie the thread as low as possible on his shaky tooth while listening to him complaining of fear and pain.
I only managed to tie it like that coz he wont let me tie any closer to the gums.
While I was busy with Ethan, this Ayden took my phone and started snapping away! LoL! I think he sees me taking pictures of everything that he automatically starts taking pictures of Ethan and I in action.
Ayden took this picture of me trying to tie the thread onto Ethan’s tooth.
He took the above picture too. Hahahahahaha. So cute lah this boy.
Ethan was very brave throughout the ordeal. We tried three times but his tooth refused to come out. When I pulled out the thread, the tooth stood stubbornly in the gum >_<
How did my father do this effortlessly for us when we were younger? -.-
In the end, I told Ethan sorry no toys. We may have to use the money to see a dentist after all. He got so annoyed and said after all the pain he goes through, he ended up with more pain yet no toys! Haha! Kesian this boy!
I told the Daddy what happened and he quickly made an appointment with the dentist. We will be bringing Ethan to the dentist later this evening. I also told my mother what happened and this is what she has got to say:
Haha. Macam ni punya Grandma pun ada! LoL!
8 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 129,998 views
- Water World @ i-City - 113,719 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 105,495 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 84,923 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 79,971 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 68,758 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 68,113 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 58,252 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 57,266 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 54,594 views
- The Emperor, Dorsett Grand Subang’s Chinese New Year Menu 2017
- Chinese New Year Decoration: Sunway Pyramid
- We are on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) – Chinese New Year Snack
- Dynasty Restaurant’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Popular Chinese New Year Snack : Chicken Floss Roll
- Ee Chinese Cuisine’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Chinese New Year Pikachu
- Easy Chinese New Year Snack – Seaweed Popiah Crisp