My First Hair Color @ Number 76, Starhill Gallery
My first ever experience of getting a hair service in Number 76 was at their Bangsar 2 branch. It was quite tricky to get a parking spot there as that area can be really congested. I looked through the rest of their branches and find that the one in Starhill can accomodate my schedule better as I can only get things done on the weekends.
Number 76 in Starhill is very busy during the weekdays but gets more relaxed towards the weekend so it is ideal for a person like me who is only able to go for my pampering session once the hubby takes over the kids.
This Starhill Gallery branch exudes luxury and indulgence. I love their spacious enclosed space for upmost privacy.
My cup of tea on a relaxing Sunday morning.
I wanted to get my hair colored. It has been ages since I last colored my hair, they are considered ‘virgin hair’ now. I did not want to shock the kids with platinum blonde hair or anything so I let Stylist Director Yves to decide for me. The first thing he asked was, “How light can you go?” to which I answered, “Not very light” :D
My Hair Makeover Menu of the Day:
1. Long Hair Color (RM296)
2. Tansan Scalp Wash (RM32)
3. Ultrasonic hair treatment (RM265)
4. Hair Cut (RM98)
It took about two hours to get my hair dyed, Tansan washed, treated with their signature Ultrasonic hair treatment and finished off with a hair cut.
The color we decided on is purple brown; subdue under natural lighting yet is obvious enough under strong light. I also requested for a Tansan wash on my scalp as it’s good to clean the scalp every once in a while as all these build-up can cause dandruff, itchiness and eventually lead to hair loss.
After the Tansan scalp wash, I opted for their signature Ultrasonic hair treatment to repair, hydrate and smoothens my newly colored hair.
I’ve blogged about this treatment. You can check it out here -> Ultrasonic Hair Treatment.
Finally, my pampering concludes with a haircut.
This is the result of my makeover:
My BEFORE and AFTER pic. I love how subtle the color is and am affectionately fond of my hair cut especially my fringe.
My hair looks like this under bright light. The color looks more intense.
I had a relaxing 2 hours here while the Daddy and kids walked over to Pavilion for lunch. The Daddy said I can come here again for future hair services as he can keep the kids occupied in Pavilion. Sounds like a good plan :D
S4, Pamper Floor
Jalan Bukit Bintang
Opens every day from 10AM to 10PM
26 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
SUBMERRYN ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 129,998 views
- Water World @ i-City - 113,719 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 105,495 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 84,923 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 79,971 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 68,758 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 68,112 views
- Sistem Analisis Peperiksaan Sekolah - 58,252 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 57,266 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 54,594 views
- The Emperor, Dorsett Grand Subang’s Chinese New Year Menu 2017
- Chinese New Year Decoration: Sunway Pyramid
- We are on Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) – Chinese New Year Snack
- Dynasty Restaurant’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Popular Chinese New Year Snack : Chicken Floss Roll
- Ee Chinese Cuisine’s 2017 Chinese New Year Menu
- Chinese New Year Pikachu
- Easy Chinese New Year Snack – Seaweed Popiah Crisp