Dorsett Grand Subang’s Halal Mooncakes
I am over the moon because I just won myself some mooncakes, 4 to be exact. I saw the contest being posted on their FB page at 6pm. My heart palpitated as I watched the youtube video to find out the answers as the first 3 to comment correctly will take home their Jewels of Mid-Autumn box holding 4 mooncakes. Maybe because it was 6pm and everybody is on the way home from work or something that I managed to be the FIRST to comment. The thing about this kind of contest is when it is written the first 3 to comment correctly will win, after the 3rd comment comes in, you don’t see anyone else trying their luck. What if my answer is incorrect? Anyway, 5 days later it was announced that I am one of the winner. Yeay!
Darling went to collect the prize (our mooncakes) today. I like their packaging. I can reuse this to keep my jewelleries or maybe craft items but Ayden already took possession of it to keep his toy cars!!!
The four baked mooncakes I won. Let’s see what we got.
Dragonfruit with single yolk mooncake.
Lotus paste with single yolk mooncake.
Pandan with single yolk mooncake.
Black sesame with single yolk mooncake. I like the design on this one. See the phoenix and the dragon? Nice.
There is a Halal sticker on the box. Can eat tanpa was-was ^_^
I didn’t show the inside of those mooncakes coz I haven’t cut lah. Gonna wait until tomorrow and have some for breakfast. You’ll definitely see me posting pictures of the cut mooncakes on my FB then :P
Thank you Dorsett Grand Subang for these mooncakes. I am very happy but the happiest are the two boys. They are seriously mooncake monsters!
5 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 120,465 views
- Water World @ i-City - 111,857 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 103,878 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 80,668 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 75,500 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 66,046 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 63,730 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 56,205 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 53,948 views
- Scorching HOT! - 53,511 views
- How to Grow and Harvest Red (Adzuki) Beans in 60 Days
- D EMPIRE Art of Cuisine, Pavilion
- Toy Review – Disney PLANES
- SnoWalk @ i-City
- PLAY-DOH Town Firehouse Playset Review and Giveaway
- All You Can Eat Weekend Dim Sum Brunch at Ti Chen Chinese Restaurant
- Which Flight to Choose from KL to Bali?
- Hand-me-downs – Ethan’s bicycle is now Ayden’s