Ethan is EIGHT
Ethan is EIGHT today! Happy birthday Ethan. Big boy dy. It’s not as easy to handle him now as he has his own personality and is at that point where he is finding his own self. He no longer takes instructions blindly. If he doesn’t like it, he’ll make sure to tell us about it. He believes in his friends and teachers more than his parents. He’s more vocal now and at some point, drives me up the walls. BUT he is still the loving little boy we all got to know from the beginning of my blogging journey. He is doing his best learning to be a better brother to the mischievous little Ayden which can be tough at times as that little one can be quite a handful sometimes.
Anyway, I’m glad he still loves us and wants to be with us. Huhuhu.
Last Sunday we were back at my in-law’s place. My sister in law bought Ethan a cake. They have been doing this for many years. They bought him an Angry Bird cake for his 5th birthday when he was crazy over those birds and on his 6th birthday, they bought him a Superman Cake as he was in the superhero phase then.
This year, they bought him an ice-cream cake from Baskin Robbins for a change. They even told a white lie to Ethan saying they’ve forgotten his birthday is near so they did not get him anything to which he replied, “It’s okay”.
But then my father-in-law brought this box out and told Ethan to open it.
And a pink reindeer was sitting nicely inside.
I purposely placed the candle like that so it looked like a porcupine :D
It does look like a porcupine now, doesn’t it? :P
Needless to say, Ethan was very happy. Ayden got excited too.
The 3 generations of Yeows. These two are my in-law’s only grandchildren at the moment so they are spoilt rotten. Well, my parents spoil them too so yeah… lucky kids.
The boys can’t wait to dig in. They sapu-ed all the chocolate pieces.
Just look at them.
My sisters-in-law. They presented him with a Lego much to his delight. And yeah, one of them is the one who always transported durian back to PJ for me :P
Happy Birthday Ethan. Grow up healthy and well. We love you to the moon and back.
11 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 120,531 views
- Water World @ i-City - 111,915 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 103,936 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 80,709 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 75,542 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 66,067 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 63,757 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 56,275 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 53,978 views
- Scorching HOT! - 53,532 views
- Guess where were we …
- How to Grow and Harvest Red (Adzuki) Beans in 60 Days
- D EMPIRE Art of Cuisine, Pavilion
- Toy Review – Disney PLANES
- SnoWalk @ i-City
- PLAY-DOH Town Firehouse Playset Review and Giveaway
- All You Can Eat Weekend Dim Sum Brunch at Ti Chen Chinese Restaurant
- Which Flight to Choose from KL to Bali?