Everyday after Ethan leave home for school, I’ll keep Ayden entertained by getting him to help out in the garden, bake a cake, play and going to the playground in the evening. After all that he’ll take his shower and automatically wait at the door for big brother Ethan to come home.
From the moment Ethan walks through that door, Ayden will stick to him like magnet.
He’ll also sit next to Ethan when the big bro needs to pack his school bag.
He used to help out but the other day he almost tear Ethan’s book and now the big bro doesn’t allow him to touch his book anymore. So Ayden will just sit there..
Sometimes he’ll try to kacau when we are not looking. Ethan will then complain to us…
Then I will sound Ayden and he will sit there quietly again.
Not for long though coz after awhile he’ll start turning around, getting restless.
Finally the big bro is done packing his bag for the next day.
And spends some time with Ayden before they go to bed. This is what Ayden been waiting for the entire day, every weekday. It’s so nice to see them together like this but when they fight, I tell you, the whole house also can collapse >_<
9 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 120,544 views
- Water World @ i-City - 111,929 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 103,959 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 80,717 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 75,555 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 66,072 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 63,764 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 56,286 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 53,982 views
- Scorching HOT! - 53,539 views
- Guess where were we …
- How to Grow and Harvest Red (Adzuki) Beans in 60 Days
- D EMPIRE Art of Cuisine, Pavilion
- Toy Review – Disney PLANES
- SnoWalk @ i-City
- PLAY-DOH Town Firehouse Playset Review and Giveaway
- All You Can Eat Weekend Dim Sum Brunch at Ti Chen Chinese Restaurant
- Which Flight to Choose from KL to Bali?