Easiest Fruit Salad for Kids
Today while big brother Ethan is at school, Ayden decided to help me make fruit salad. Actually I have no problem feeding Ayden fruits. It is the big brother I am having difficulty with. He refused to eat fruits no matter what so these days, I make fruit salad for him. With fruit salads, he’ll at least eat maybe 2 to 3 spoon fulls, better than nothing right?
So let’s make this easy peasy fruit salad. It’s so simple even a 21 months old toddler can do it :P
All we need is fruits and a tub of yogurt.
Peel fruits, cube them and soak in lightly salted water.
Sometimes when I have extra time, I like to use my cookie cutters and cut the fruits into cute shapes.
Today while I was busy cutting the fruits, I noticed a busy hand next to me.
That hand is busy dipping into the salt water to grab the fruits.
And eating them. He was so busy grabbing and eating, grabbing and eating.. and repeat!
See his hand! Even when I am trying to take picture of the fruits Ayden is still busy ‘stealing’ fruits! ^_^
I gave him a tub of yogurt and told him to mix it with the cubed fruits. I took my phone while he was busy mixing…
Eh, why is there yogurt on his lips? I pretended not to look…
Gotcha! Caught him eating the yogurt instead of mixing it with the fruits! LoLoL!
When I called out his name, he quickly continue mixing. Haha!
THIS is the finished product – Easy Peasy Fruit Salad with Yogurt with a hint of Ayden’s saliva! LoL!
I know right? After reading all my kitchen blog posts, I’m sure all of you won’t dare to take a bite of anything that is being served should you come visit me at my house! Hahaha!
7 Comments + Add Comment
Leave a comment
Join ME for updates & giveaways!
Home is where MY heart is.
I am a mother to two boys; Ethan and Ayden and a wife to Darling William. I'm a stay at home mum who blogs to break the monotony of life and to avoid feeling jaded. Would love to get to know all the Super Mommies and Daddies and Babies or Singles out there with the hope that we can learn more from each other. Most of all, I am a happy person, and I hope YOU are too.
Click here to learn more about me ^_^
Submerryn NTV7 Breakfast Show
Submerryn ON TV3, MHI
Submerryn ON TV2 Hello On Two
Submerryn On TV3 KidsNews
Submerryn In The Star, In.Tech
Submerryn In The Star, Metro
Submerryn In Sin Chew
My Parenting Articles
* Quick & Easy Snack Ideas for School Children
* Baby Sign Language
* Crossing the road
* Postpartum depression
* Raising a genius
* Pros and cons of cellphones in school
* To spank or not to spank?
* Handling Tantrums
* Money sense in kids
* Stress free Childhood
* Parenting Conflicts
* Learning through play
Quick & Simple Recipes
* 3 Ingredient Mac & Cheese
* Kampar Claypot Chicken Rice
* Homemade Burger Patty
* French Toast with Chicken Floss
* Cheesy French Toast
* Cucur Ikan Bilis
* Cucur Pisang
* Simple Omelette Wrap
* Spicy Mushroom Tapas
* Pan-fried Salmon
* Roti John
* Sambal petai ikan bilis
* Stir-fried shrimp paste vege
* Fried Instant Noodles
* Sweet and sour prawn
* Blanced Beansprout
* Luncheon Meat Egg Roll
* Eggless No Bake Brownie
* Nyonya Assam Prawn
* Homemade Soya Bean Milk
* Loh Hon Chai
* Nyonya Chap Chye
* Ayam Pong Teh
* Asian Style Chicken Stew
* Fried Potato Patties
* Coca Cola Chicken
Baking with Rice Cooker
* Simple Rice Cooker Cakes Recipes
Ethan and Ayden’s Reading Progress
All about CARS
Hello Kitty car
Volkswagen Passat CC 2.0
Volkswagen Polo GTi
Exora Prime / Bold
Smart fortwo electric drive
New Perodua Myvi 1.5L
New Perodua Myvi 2011
My Popular Articles
- Ang Pow Koi Fish DIY - 120,465 views
- Water World @ i-City - 111,857 views
- My Tong Sui Collection - 103,878 views
- Ang Bao Gold Fish – Very easy to do :D - 80,668 views
- DIY Chinese New Year decor: Ang Pow Carousel Lantern - 75,500 views
- Chinese New Year Angpow Lantern - 66,046 views
- Red Packet Ball Lantern - 63,730 views
- We slept separately for over 2 weeks dy… - 56,205 views
- Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out - 53,948 views
- Scorching HOT! - 53,511 views
- How to Grow and Harvest Red (Adzuki) Beans in 60 Days
- D EMPIRE Art of Cuisine, Pavilion
- Toy Review – Disney PLANES
- SnoWalk @ i-City
- PLAY-DOH Town Firehouse Playset Review and Giveaway
- All You Can Eat Weekend Dim Sum Brunch at Ti Chen Chinese Restaurant
- Which Flight to Choose from KL to Bali?
- Hand-me-downs – Ethan’s bicycle is now Ayden’s